Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Yes it is an inanimate object. And yes it is haunted so susceptible to channeling but not to spells that effect undead.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
OOC: I'm rusty on the rules for attacking stuff with hardness, but if I remember correctly, if I do more damage than it's hardness, it goes through and does damage, if that's not the case then Josef will take a five foot step away from it. Clarification: If there's no way I can damage it, I'll back up, otherwise I'll keep trying.

Josef will take another swing at the creature with his greataxe.

[sblock=Mini Stat Block]
HP: 9/15
AC: 17, Touch 11, Flat Footed 16
Initiative: +3
CMB: +3
CMD: 14
Fort: +3 (+8 when rolling to stabilize, +5 against Fear effects)
Ref: +1 (+s against fear effects)
Will +0 (+2 against fear effects)
Speed 20'
ACP -5

Greataxe (melee): +4 = +1 (BAB) +2 (Stat) +1 (feat) (1d12+3)X3

Perception +0

dies at -13

link to full sheet
[/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: You remember correctly. Unfortunately, you need to do at least 11 hp in one blow to get through. In other words you have a 41.6% chance to effect it on any blow that hits. Eight or higher on the twelve sided die.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Daggal grimaces at the futility of his attacks. Regardless, he casts aside his shield with a disgusted grunt, grips his mace with both hands, and swings...

OOC: 'Cuz that's how I roll. AC now 17.

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: HM Just what has happened and when? What round are we on, and when will Zeldana's next action be. In other words did she cast bless? OR can she use Daggal's advice and channel positive energy? Is making a knowledge check an action?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The party has trouble in battling the wild swinging scythe, so Zeldana calls forth a blessing that Pharasma might help them to destroy this evil.

Daros makes it to the top of the steps just in time to also be touched by the divine power.

Aerdous side steps to try and get around the thing. "Hagnim help me flank it!" he cries to the dwarven druid. "It's better if we try and out maneuver it."

But the scythe cares little for helpful spells or tactics as it swings, but misses the loud paladin.

[sblock=Status]
BLESS IN EFFECT (10/10)
Code:
[U]Character         AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Hagnim            19  12  m.stones&shield/[COLOR=Yellow][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Josef             17   [COLOR=Orange]9[/COLOR]  g.axe/[COLOR=Yellow][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Daggal            19  12  mace/[COLOR=Yellow][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Aerdous           [COLOR=Cyan]15[/COLOR]  17  V.Virtus/[COLOR=Yellow][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Daros             11   8  staff/[COLOR=Yellow][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Zeldana           18   9  m.stones&shield/[COLOR=Yellow][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
monster           18  [COLOR=Yellow]19[/COLOR]  nohands/[COLOR=Sienna][I]hardness 10[/I][/COLOR]
[/sblock]
[sblock=Actions]
Round 1:
Hagnim - cast magical stones
Josef - delay
Daggal - draw weapon
Aerdous stow weapon, draw weapon
Daros delay
Zeldana - cast magic stone
monster - double move

Round 2:
Hagnim - move, attack (miss)
Josef - move attack (hit, dmg=1)
Daggal - move, attack (miss)
Aerdous - charge, (hit, dmg=1)
Daros - delay
Zeldana - move, attack (miss)
monster - attack, (hit, dmg=6)

Round 3:
Hagnim - attack (miss)
Josef - attack (miss)
Daggal - attack (miss)
Aerdous - 5' step, attack (miss)
Daros - move, draw crossbow
Zeldana - cast bless
monster - attack, (miss)[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]
I have been posting the actions for each round. Also the characters are posted in INIT order so Zeldana's bless didn't effect anyone last round.

A knowledge check does not take an action, although some skills do.[/sblock]

Attachments

• CC-SS balcony rd4.jpg
    CC-SS balcony rd4.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Zeldana of Pharasma

"Lady of Graves, put this spirit to rest."

OOC: Positive Energy Burst to affect undead.
5/6 uses remaining

This going to be a real short run. If Zeldana is the only one who can do anything, and she has to use all her resources on one battle.

And to think, we almost went without a cleric... This is not a well designed encounter.

Last edited:

Remove ads