• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Holy Moly almost a whole party with darkvision. This will not do. (j/k)

Piedra looks about the inner room of the crypt and sees nothing but dust on the floor. Amongst the dust a trail left by someone passing through from the front door to the east one is still faintly visible.

"Since most of you can see in the dark unaided, I will await your findings out here," Valadar says to them. "It best not to give up the advantage. I will yell a warning should anyone come."

Attachments

• false crypt1.jpg
    false crypt1.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 61

ghostcat

First Post
Piedra is not quite sure what Bella has done to him but he mutters a thanks anyway "Ta love." as he continues examining the tracks.

Eventually he stands up and says "Someone, probably the prof, went through the east door" After a quick check of the roof, to make sure its safe, he slowly starts walking towards the east door, carefully checking the floor for moving stonework as he goes.

OOC: Do the tracks return?

Shayuri

First Post
Triessa checks her crossbow to make sure it's still ready to fire, then says, "Szare, go with him and fight at his side if he's attacked."

The hooded 'man' stares at her for a moment, then gives a bow that manages to be both sincere and mocking at the same time and stalks across the room to stand with Piedra.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Piedra follows the tracks and after a nod from Ethos he opens the east door and goes through. Szare following closely.

The dwarves vision penetrates the gloom of the dark crypt and he sees another longer flight of steps heading deeper into the earth. They open up to a room for which he can not see the sides of, but at the back wall he can see a dais with a large stone sarcophagus atop it.

The faint trail in the dust leads from the doorway down the steps and straight to the dias.

[sblock=OOC] If Elthos travels in much farther he will need a little source of some sort. [/sblock]

Attachments

• false crypt2.jpg
    false crypt2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 59

ghostcat

First Post
Piedra pauses with indecision just inside the doorway. While the tracks lead straight to the alter, the layout is perfect for a trap. Deciding safety is preferable to speed, Piedra carefully follows the tracks but at the same time checks for moving stonework.

[sblock=OOC]Perception - notice unusual stonework) +8
Move to B11, if not traps detected. Carefully check alter but don't touch it.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Elthos will look around to the spell casters in the group and ask "Do you guys have any light spells that will enable us to see down here? Otherwise I wont be able to see anything."

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Fumbling through her pack, Bella brings out a candle, crimson in color. "Here, you can use this and should you need to snuff it out, you can do so quickly while the rest of us can see in the dark."

Not waiting on his response, a snap of her fingers bring the candle to light. (Spark)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Piedra moves further into the crypt and Szare motions for the others to follow before he catches up to the dwarf.

Noticing nothing unusual or dangerous about the nearby stonework the dwarf takes a keen eyed look at the sarcophagus, while he waits on the others.

[sblock=OOC]Can I get a postion for everyone besides Piedra (who is at B-11 at the moment). I would hate for something to happen and you not like where I put your character. [/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads