Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I am diffently up for linking everyone to at least one other PC. And what about trying new things like siblings (or twins). Or how about two characters having a McCoy/Spock relationship always "debating" with one another.

Any other arch-types out there someone want to try?

-HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok here's the group can anyone think of any links?

- Aldern Foxglove - Human Paladin
- Shayuri - Human Summoner
- ghostcat - Dwarf Ranger
- CandienneBacon - Human Cleric
- jackslate45 - Half Elf Rogue

Have some backgrounds started and pretty opened ended. Both the ranger and paladin seem to be traveling away from their pasts.

And even the summoner seems to be away from home.

There will be some links for characters proposed in the Player's Guide but we could do our own if you all wish.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
Zoop!

Well, my character has taken to traveling since she was invited to leave her home town, and to take her nightmarish hellbeast with her. As far as links, there are many possible.

A friend or sibling perhaps, from the old homestead.

Or for that Spockian vibe, perhaps an overzealous religious sort who views her talent for scooping up netherbeasts and dumping them into our world as potentially 'not so good.' Maybe even dangereaux!

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Elthos was under the tutelage of a male rogue/dulist named Cyrus Lot, who taught him how to take care of himself. Cyrus was a master of the Scimitar, and was able to weave it in and out, like a dance. Elthos took the scimitar, and has been practicing under Cyrus's instruction

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Does anyone else want to know Cyrus and thus have a link to Elthos. Could be related to him (nephew, cousin, brother in law)

Shayuri do you think maybe a friend followed your character feeling sorry for her or maybe a love interest? Both could work I guess and if no one takes this route I might NPC it ;)

HM

Shayuri

First Post
It's quite possible. I hadn't had her being involved with anyone, but that doesn't mean there wasn't anyone interested. :) Or, it is a detail easily changed as well...though in my mind, she didn't really mind being kicked out, which suggests she didn't have any ties.

Then again, that's kind of a wussout too...

Anyway, yes, I'm quite open to the idea of someone else from the village either following her or perhaps electing to accompany her. It would be easy to believe that the decision of the town leaders to have her leave was unjust and perhaps overly dangerous for her. The result of a superstitious fear of her, admittedly unsettling, abilities rather than a reaction to a genuine danger to the village.

Gleep, I really need to update my sheet!

ghostcat

First Post
As a dwarf Piedra can't really be related or in love with any of the other characters. Also, unless Shayuri come from the Shriikirri-Quah, he can't really champion her.

Piedra is fairly happy living with the Shriikirri-Quah and under normal circumstances would not leave. However, been an outsider, Piedra will be the first choice if anyone needs to travel outside of the tribe.

Potential links could be:

- The clan chief sends him on a errand. Maybe to Cyrus but I can't see why a nomad would want to talk with a Scimitar master.

- The clan's shaman or wise woman has a premonition and Piedra is tasked with investigating. This has potential, especially if the instructions are specific like "Go to such and such a place and meet up with woman with a strange beast or a wondering Paladin or both."

Remove ads