• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - OOC

Cyansylph

First Post
Oh, I don't use tapatalk much anymore. I get emails on thread updates, and the phone's browser is typically good enough if i'm on wifi.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Will Update tonight got chores here in a few.

Just need Shayuri and FtF to let me Know what their characters wish to do on day two.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
Oh heck, for some reason I thought I'd already posted on this one.

I am DAFFY. Yes. That is the word. Daffy.

Not "subject to early dementia."

That would be a lie. And we mustn't tell lies. No. Shhh...

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Same here. Daffy. I will post soon, have to head to work.

OK - Posted! Got into the place! Talk about a long post! Hopefully it's all legit! Now, what did we learn now?

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Oh yes and the fluff was great as well. I think I will use that to Bella's disadvantage in the future. :devil: So that means I need to post up the last bit of info on Harrowstone. But don't count your lvl up just yet.

More to come in the morning (night after work latest). And I still need everyone else to check in.

HM

Cyansylph

First Post
Hopefully we can do something to win the trust of these idiot townsmen soon. Suspicious paladin my ass.

I might just have to go around detecting evil on everyone and then dispense justice if they refuse to stop spreading lies about us.

jackslate45

First Post
indeed. there seems to be 1000 ways to LOSE trust, but not really much to gain it?

and losing some every end of the day is kinda harsh. :erm: ah well.

EDIT: Although, Charming an already suspicious person probably would make them even more suspicious. Sounds like a race between completing the mod, and losing all the trust!

Last edited:

Remove ads