• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - OOC

Cyansylph

First Post
Uhh. yeah, or they become charmed. otherwise the spell would be called raise suspicion.

charming a suspicious person just makes them charmed, not more suspicious.

ghostcat

First Post
indeed. there seems to be 1000 ways to LOSE trust, but not really much to gain it?

and losing some every end of the day is kinda harsh. :erm: ah well.

Yeh. From a player perspective I understand it. But in game, well. We are supposed to stay there for 30 days helping Kendra. So how long before the whole party is lynched :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Negative. Your research led to more questions. Remember the Whispering Way was interested in somebody at Harrowstone. The Professor was unsure but Bella uncovered something interesting.

I will be recapping the day shortly. And we can try something new for day three.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
Imagine us as a litter of kittens, all curled up around each other in a basket, but with our heads upright and our big round eyes all staring expectantly at you.

WE CAN HAZ LEVUL NAO?!

And then we all sink despondently back into the basket.

Awwwww...

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Is there a timeline that can be used/edited as needed? There are dates thrown out, such as when prison was formed, town setup, burned down, will date. But, I don't think there is a direct entry on the current date/year. I think it's the same as the date in the will, but needed that clarified.

Here's what I see:

4711 - Will Completed (Current Year??)
4661 - Fire burned down prison
4591 - Harrowstone & Ravengro established

Now, this leaves Bella with a LOT of questions, and ones that will be asked. Unfortunately, she does not have any tactfulness, so Kendra might not like what's going to be asked soon...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yes 4711 is the current year.

The professor edited his will the day before he died (as noted in his journal). There is no need I guess for exact dates just keeping track of the next 30 days.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
While finishing up the combat for the Savage Stampede group I found I forgot to reward you all 1 Trust point for talking down the thugs. I have adjusted it and Piedra should only need to spend 50gp for the healer's kit.

I know their were modifiers to the diplomacy but all and all we got through that and to the next part (the five prisoners). So I think we are good to go.

Couple things...

1) You think getting -1 Trust a day is bad the other group is really going to be hurting as they killed one of the Thugs (-6 Trust). And will be working really hard to get it back up.

2) Shayuri your character sheet in the RG is still the original. Wanted to check your newest eidolon.

3) ghostcat am looking into haunt knowledge checks and such but will mainly be making it up as I go. This adventure seems built for the group to learn about them and then overcome the various ones as encountered.

4) Will give everyone till WED night to post up before I put the group outside the gates to The Restlands.

HM

Remove ads