• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CB's City of the Spider Queen v3.5 OOC

kinem

Adventurer
CanadienneBacon said:
I have no quibble with this and can implement it effective for Round 2 in the IC thread. By "boot haste," do you mean boots of haste? Just double checking so that I can be sure we're on the same page.

I haven't checked the RG yet today--have you purchased anything to replace the Efficient Quiver?

I haven't posted it in the RG yet, but I have traded in the EQ and the cold iron greatsword. I have purchased a number of normal quivers, some cold iron arrows, a shortsword, and a Handy Haversack.

I am using a round of haste from the boots, and have added my attack and damage stats in the IC post.

Voadam

Legend
Since I'll be gone for a week, here's Hael's plans for combat.

1 close to melee with those up above so he can full attack with axe and shield bash or get AoOs as they flee him.

2 continue until all opponents are dead or party flees at which time he will go invis and follow the party.

Thank you for letting us know you'll be absent, Voadam. Much appreciated. By "axe," do you mean Hael's +1 Battleaxe of Wounding, or his throwing axe(s)? Am assuming you mean the battleaxe; if that's wrong, please don't hesitate to let me know.

kinem, you'd asked me how many quivers I thought it would be feasible for a character to carry. I'd say probably three. One on the back and one at each hip.

Voadam

Legend
CanadienneBacon said:
Thank you for letting us know you'll be absent, Voadam. Much appreciated. By "axe," do you mean Hael's +1 Battleaxe of Wounding, or his throwing axe(s)? Am assuming you mean the battleaxe; if that's wrong, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Battle axe of wounding is right. And the stymied charge is fine as well.

There's enough room for Hael to charge on Round 3, should you so wish. I also wasn't certain precisely where to put Blite, so I gave him as much as an advantage as I could, figuring that he might like to try to climb up the shop fronts in Round 3 in order to be able to get at Drider 2 and the spiders. Apologies is that was not what you wanted for Blite, wmasters. Blite's low initiative means that things may have drastically changed since you posted your intent for the PC. As play progresses, I hope to have a better idea of how each character generally tends to act during combat or during social encounters.

And, again, I can't stress this enough...if you have a gripe and it's vehement, send it to me via e-mail so that you can vent in full but also in private. :) Other comments regarding minor mistakes or concerns and the like can go here as they crop up.

wmasters

First Post
What you've done with Blite is fine, thanks CB. I've been deliberately vague with him because he's so far down the list on initiative, since the battle can look very different by the time it comes round to him.

I don't know if you'll have a chance to reply to this, it may very well be the middle of the night in HST for all I know, but how sturdy do the shop fronts look? Would they hold his weight?

Remove ads