CB's City of the Spider Queen v3.5 OOC

Voadam

Legend
Since Hael is with the party in those last posts I am going by the assumption he gathered and returned with his flying beast and now the party will not have to worry about reconnecting after getting out.

Voadam said:
Since Hael is with the party in those last posts I am going by the assumption he gathered and returned with his flying beast and now the party will not have to worry about reconnecting after getting out.

I had the feeling I'd been forgetting something. :\ Yes, the dire bat came when called. And I'm sorry I missed explicating its grand entrance. The head of the drider, I'm less clear on. None of the party members spoke up to say they had the sack or backpack that Hael was asking about.

Voadam

Legend
CanadienneBacon said:
The head of the drider, I'm less clear on. None of the party members spoke up to say they had the sack or backpack that Hael was asking about.

Right, nobody else volunteered about their magical loot carriers so I was figuring I'd throw it in a spare sack. A mundane sack not being a magical extradimensional space I also figured a freshly chopped off head might drip some blood through the material of the sack. :)

Voadam

Legend
Looking over my character sheet I don't have a spare sack. How about we say the "sack" was improvised out of the bedroll that is on the sheet if that is an issue.

Voadam, thank you for your honesty with regard to the sack and your equipment list. I was impressed by that and happy. I admire when players are forthright. I have added 50 XP to Hael's tally.

And, yes, Survival will be a good skill to have for the next while along the journey.

Voadam

Legend
I just updated the sheet to include that and put the drider head on the equipment list. :)

BTW the character sheet template did not have a line for xp so I followed the pattern of some others and put xp at the very bottom, though different sheets have it in different places. Do you care where that is listed on the sheet for easy DM tracking like the other info?

Remove ads