CB's The Sunless Citadel v3.5 OOC

Yeah, I saw that post by Morrus. Am hoping too. My offer of an XP reward is still open, though. I'll check here off and on today to see if we've had any blessed luck.

I put the Rogues Gallery thread back up with instructions to contact me individually so that I can send you all your character sheet info. If you already have your character sheet on hand, please feel free to re-post it in the Gallery.

Thanks!

Here is the current word from SpoonyBard/Pooka on whether there exists a useable 8 May 2006 backup of the database.

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=161722 <---Click me

In effect, there isn't a backup for the last five months. We'll therefore be re-building our Rogues Gallery, OOC, and IC threads over the course of the next few days. I have a new Rogues Gallery thread up already. Please go over there and post your character. I have, on my home hard drive, a copy of the old Rogues Gallery and I stand ready to e-mail any of you your character sheet as it appeared in the old RG thread. Please let me know if you'd like me to do so and I will happily comply.

I will be editing in old OP material from our previous OOC thread into the OP of this new thread. There really isn't much else from the old OOC thread that concerns me so we can simply go on as normal with this new OOC thread.

Unless I hear a strong objection from a bunch of you, I plan to simply create a new IC thread today or tomorrow. I will post as much of the recovered descriptive text as I can. I have page one and four of our IC thread but that's it, so it won't be much. Right now, I am not planning on having players re-post their posts from either page of the IC thread; I thought I'd simply put up the DM stuff I have on hand and provide a recap at the bottom of that and then we can go from there anew. Again, if you object, then we can take the time to let people individually submit old material that I provide to everyone via e-mail. You'll have to let me know which you prefer.

I will give everyone until Monday to check back in. If I don't hear from you by then, I'll re-open recruiting to fill whatever party needs we may have.

I have some time today to work on putting the IC thread back up. Please look for it later or late tonight (US Eastern Standard timezone). Since it's the first game I created here on EN World, The Sunless Citadel thread is my first order of business for the day. I'm fairly certain I've sent a copy of a character sheet to everyone who has requested one but in case someone has asked for one and not received anything via e-mail yet, please do not hesitate to remind me.

Again, please go over to the new RG thread and re-post your character sheets. If you have your sheet on hand but are daunted by the hassle of re-formatting it, let me know. I can e-mail your sheet to you in pretty much nearly exactly the same format that it originally appeared in our old RG thread. All that you'd need to do is insert a few double spacing here and there.

This time around I will be maintaining backups of our RG, OOC, and IC threads in full. My computer is still good but I admit it's old. Who can volunteer to regularly download our three gaming threads as the backup to my backup?

Boddynock

First Post
CB, I'm downloading every thread I post to, every time I post. Not that I'm paranoid or anything. :uhoh:

So that would be an extra backup of Sunless Citadel for you.

Edit: Oh, I see, the three threads are the three SC threads! Yep - that would be me.

'Nock

Remove ads