CB's The Sunless Citadel v3.5 OOC

Kids' doctor appointments and swimming lessons this afternoon; will post DM's reply this evening. Thanks to everyone for making yourselves available after the crash to re-post character sheets and get the IC thread back up and running.

Mahalo!

Zilonox may have been waiting until Monday to check back in here to see if we'd picked up play; however, Monday's pretty much come and gone so I went ahead and wrote it in to the story that Korgrave has shown up at the Oakhurst jail. Zilonox, if you're reading this, please check in with me via e-mail when you get a chance so that I can bring you up to speed on the rest of what transpired in the marsh.

I'd heard from everyone, Zilonox and Finley included, last week via e-mail. I'm willing to give everyone an extra day or two to pop back up in the IC thread. If there isn't an IC reply by Monday the 22nd from them, I'll consider alternates for the game. I'd be sorry if it came to that, though.

Finley DaDum

First Post
Hello all,
Just wanted to appologize for not getting back into the threads quicker, I had a very hectic end of the week and weekend and with the crash earlier in the week, the game just slipped to the back of my mind. I am still very much enjoying the game and will be active in the IC thread so no worries about Kiaphas but again my appologies on not getting on this sooner.
Finley

zilonox

First Post
I'm back too! I didn't have to reregister or have any problems logging onto the site.

Uh! I just noticed I have to re-select my avatar....
That's it! I'm quiting! I mean, it took me like 10 minutes to find one I liked last time! How can they be so careless and just loose my avatar like that?!?!?

;)

Boddynock

First Post
I'm going to be away for the next three days ('til Sunday night, Oz time). Please feel free to NPC my character as needed. Thanks.

'Nock

Remove ads