• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Submission Thread

Saidoro

Explorer
Fun fact: Timely inspiration does not have a minimum bonus, only a maximum. It does nothing until fifth level. And vanish is actually a pretty decent one round buff for rogues when they're facing things with reach or otherwise having trouble flanking. At higher levels it's a good defensive or escape option which is easy to cast defensively. Anyway, thank you both for taking the time to review my character.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I like Vanish, and have seen it used pretty effectively. Gotta be a bad wording choice on Timely Inspiration (I know, I know, Paizo never does that!). Why make a spell you can take at level one but can't use until level 5?

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Bandolin Grimblade:
a) You get to choose two Traits. They are like 1/2 feats in their power. Most of them that are available are listed in the APG. I also linked a few more you can choose from on the wiki.
b) Favored Class. 1) Choose a favored class. (likely fighter) 2) at each level, you get a bonus HP, a bonus skill point, or as a dwarven fighter, "Add +1 to the fighter’s CMD when resisting a bull rush or trip." My suggestion is the bonus HP.
c) I always suggest buying a dagger and trail rations. It is hard to skin a rabbit with an axe. Occasionally, it is hard to find a rabbit for dinner.
d) In LPF, we have a "100% sell back" rule. So, if you buy something and find you don't need it later, you can sell it back to the store for the same price you bought it. It is simply to make accounting easier for the judges. So, in general, spend all but your last 10 gold pieces.
e) Archetypes should be declared at first level. So, you may want to look over the APG and Ultimate Combat books to see if you would like to go down one or more of the Archetype paths.

The character is close, but a and b need to be fixed before I can approve him.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Reviewing Robert Kronbark (Lindeloef):

• Skills: Marked untrained class skills with an '*' for easier reference later.
  • Skills: Sense Motive based on Wisdom (+2 Modifier) - Fixed
  • Equipment: A few of the prices/weights were off, affecting Encumbrance/Total Gold - Fixed
  • Weapon Stats: Added Club to Ranged Stats
  • Weapon Stats: I notice you have Dagger listed, but you did not purchase one.

Was able to fix everything but the Dagger, which is not actually an error, so Robert has his first APPROVAL of two. The second approval does not have to come from a Judge.

Welcome to Pathfinder and LPF!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, I know I posted Vincenzo was ready for level 5 approval, but my post seems to have been eaten by the aether wurld some how. Anyway, I saw he is at least in the awaiting approval list.

Lindeloef

First Post
Reviewing Robert Kronbark (Lindeloef):

1. Skills: Marked untrained class skills with an '*' for easier reference later.
  2. Skills: Sense Motive based on Wisdom (+2 Modifier) - Fixed
  3. Equipment: A few of the prices/weights were off, affecting Encumbrance/Total Gold - Fixed
  4. Weapon Stats: Added Club to Ranged Stats
  5. Weapon Stats: I notice you have Dagger listed, but you did not purchase one.

Was able to fix everything but the Dagger, which is not actually an error, so Robert has his first APPROVAL of two. The second approval does not have to come from a Judge.

Welcome to Pathfinder and LPF!

Thanks for the work. Yeah the dagger thing, I bought one on paper ^^ forgot to add it to the equipment part on the wiki. Can I add it still and subtracting the 2 gp that it costs from my money?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Thanks for the work. Yeah the dagger thing, I bought one on paper ^^ forgot to add it to the equipment part on the wiki. Can I add it still and subtracting the 2 gp that it costs from my money?

Surely! Approval still stands, as the change will be taken into account by the next reviewer.

Remove ads