• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Closed - Grim Hyborian Tales - Game Thread Created.

Fenris

Adventurer
ragboy said:
The only thing that swings my vote to the archer dude is that I built an adventure specifically with him in mind... :)

Well there you go. I will get his name and background up tonight (I hope) or tommorrow at the latest. They will complement each other well.

Fenris

Adventurer
Ongwi was one of the Tadodaho peoples best hunters. Quiet as the hare, fast as a deer, eyes as keen as an eagle and crafty as a wolf. One day while hunitng he had just brought down a deer for the village. As he bend over to apologize to it's spirit and expalin that his people needed to eat, he fell into a swoon and had a vision. He dreamed of the rising sun and his shadwon extended towards it covering the lands to the east. He awoke to find the deer gone and no trace of blood or arrow. He spoke to the medicine man and asked what all this meant. "You must leave the lands of the Picts, he replied, the spirts have a quest for you. I know not what it is, you must find it yourself. Go to the lands east of us and search for it. Let the spirits guide you." And so Ongwi picked up his bow and set off into the unknown lands to the east to find what the spirits wanted of him.

Old One

First Post
ragboy said:
Game thread is here: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=2725286

Post your final characters - 3rd Level - Bump one ability up 1 point - Both of you were given a masterwork handaxe with a symbol etched into the blade: A bear pierced with arrows (sigil of the Vanir clan you serve).

RB,

Do you want the final PCs posted here or in the new thread?

~ OO

PS - Fenris, get a picture of Magua from "Last of the Mohicans" ;)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 67

Old One

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
I just love how folks assume that just because I wrote the book I couldn't possibly be interested in playing.

I vote we re-open and let Wulf play ;)

[OO hopes that an extra AP slides his way over at SLoC ;)]

~ OO

Remove ads