Clutches of Evil - OOC Thread

jkason

First Post
Works for me. I just need to know if Bahruul took Byn's extra bow or not? If not, anyone's welcome to it; I don't really see a need for the character to carry both bows, after all. :)

jason

Last edited:

Nonlethal Force

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Didn't they do the shopping on the way to the church?? :)

I'm happy with the purchases and ready to go.

Yeah, it was assumed they did - but I wasn't sure the discussion ever got closed. But if they did the shopping then in-game its already done (no need to RP it). And jkason, you can assume the crystal was part of the shopping as well. Once I know everyone is ready to move on - I'll try to remember to have Destiny give Byntrou the crystal.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Okay, everyone's posted. I had a post up, but I took it back on acount of jkason's post. I wasn't happy with what I had posted in its entirety .. so if you are seeing the weird DM post in the game thread, hold on a sec. The post will be back.

Here's how I am adjudicating the situation. Bahruul clearly wants another hack at the door. Keryth is focused on waiting for the hackers to go through. Pwent wants to go through. Byntrou is talking to Destiny. 3 out of the 4 are focused on the door....

Unfortunately, jkason, Destiny's little trick does only work with a range of touch, so she's gonna have to turn Byntrou down. That will set priority to the actions of the other three ... who are focused on going into the room.

I know I don't really have to explain this, but I just wanted everyone to see my reasoning in case anyone felt railroaded into entering the room.

unleashed

First Post
Sounds right and it's not like everyone has to agree. Sometimes certain characters tend to take matter into their own hands and force the party into an action. Like the barbarian who keeps bashing open doors while the rest of the party stands there talking about that they're going to do next...it can be a lot of fun actually. :D

Nonlethal Force

First Post
unleashed said:
Like the barbarian who keeps bashing open doors while the rest of the party stands there talking about that they're going to do next...it can be a lot of fun actually. :D

Well, I am sure Patrick, Garth, and Mirth are enjoying themselves!

Besides ... someone had to be the first one through and soak up the damage done by the multiple readied attackers ...

Edit: Oh, and if anyone is wondering, we are stopped for a player's trun in the init order. I know it seems weird to have two of the three opponents with completely readied attacks and not all three ... but the third was doing something else with his time before the party came in ... :uhoh: :eek:

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
Well, I am sure Patrick, Garth, and Mirth are enjoying themselves!

Besides ... someone had to be the first one through and soak up the damage done by the multiple readied attackers ...

Hopefully their enjoyment will soon end! :] :heh:

Well all I can tell you it wan't going to be Keryth through the door first :p, at least not until he becomes the tank I know he can be. :lol:

Remove ads