• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Clutches of Evil - OOC Thread

jkason

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Bahruul will take the bow with much thanks, what was it a longy?? Any arrows?

Chees

Daz

Sorry. I totally forgot to respond to this. Yeah, it's a standard longbow. Endoo only gave Byntrou 12 arrows and one quiver, however. Assuming we don't get chopped to bits by some other surprise, though, I'm sure Bahruul could probably repurpose the crossbow guy's bolt case into a quiver and Byn can split the arrows he has.

jason

D20Dazza

Explorer
That's cool, worst comes to worst Bahruul can smite people with the bow. He's keener on the experiences garnered from being up close and personal anyway, enjoys the meaty thwack and the spray of blood ;)

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Okay, I am back and currently working on this game. Thanks for your patience, and anyone who happens to be around ... I'll have the results of the next round of combat up as soon as I can type them.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Whew. Two combats down. Everyone is still alive.

I'll take this time and update everyone on XP. I hand out combat XP equally to all involved - not based on who actually deals the killing blow. So, it shouldn't surprise anyone that currently the XP totals are all the same. Everyone is currently at 3720 XP. I'll update you all periodically as I think about it.

Also, at the end of "quests," I'll also hand out ad hoc XP award based on RP awards. Those will be different for each player. But combat award will be split evenly among all involved in the combat.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Unleashed, since you seem pretty persistant on checking the injuries, I'll just give them here so you can decide what you want to do if anything.

[Sblock]Keryth would be able to see:
Bahruul is very minorly wounded (37/39)
Pwent is minorly wounded (27/32)
All other party members are unscathed[/Sblock]

That should help some.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Sorry, mg2001 - I had temporarily forgotten your rage. Which, by the way, should be ending as we speak - its probably been enough time since you raged. Actually, more than enough time considering that you were raged for a couple of rounds before combat ended.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Do y'all want to set a marching order or just move ahead ... assuming Pwent goes first, of course? Destiny has no problem being last - 'cept that means the one with the lantern is in the back....

Remove ads