• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Clutches of Evil - OOC Thread

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Indeed, they are twenty years long, but not 10 years on either side! But by virtue of where some people draw the generational line, My wife and I are only 2 1/2 years apart (I married a more mature older woman! :p ) we are often in different generational listings. :)

Fenris

Adventurer
Nonlethal Force said:
Indeed, they are twenty years long, but not 10 years on either side! But by virtue of where some people draw the generational line, My wife and I are only 2 1/2 years apart (I married a more mature older woman! :p ) we are often in different generational listings. :)

OK, you need to stop. My wife is also 2 1/2 years older than I am. :uhoh:
I am starting to think were the same person. :eek:

Nonlethal Force

First Post
[Not Really Serious]
Ahhh. Someone else who can share my feelings. Typically, they say that women marry older men because men their own age aren't as mature. Isn't it nice to know that we married older women to find maturity? ;)
[/Not Really Serious]

[Really Not Really Serious]
Trust me, we are not the same person. Or at least I don't think we are. Maybe someone cast the Doppleganger spell on me in my sleep. Ack! Maybe someone cast the Doppleganger spell on you in your sleep and I'm the Doppleganger!
[/Really Not Really Serious]

Nonlethal Force

First Post
[Sblock=Rino]Hey,

I've noticed that your posting has gotten really sporadic since the first week or so of your entering the game. Anything wrong?

Don't hear this as a nit-pik or anything, but Fenris has been carrying the lion's share of the story. You are certainly welcome to join in, but I assume that you know that.

However, if the story isn't interesting you or the game isn't what you thought it would be, then just let me know. I'd rather hear your issues if there's something about the game that you don't like - or even tell me you're not interested anymore. If there is something wrong, I can try to fix it. If you're not interested in posting on a daily basis anymore, I'd rather know now than later, too.

Either way, just let me know what's up. I hope this isn't coming off rudely, because I don't intend it to. I've just found that often lack of posting means something is wrong, Real Life got busy, or the game just isn't what you were expecting. All of those are legitimate, I just want to make sure there isn't something that I can do to help.[/Sblock]

Nonlethal Force

First Post
[Sblock=Fenris, Rino]Fenris, I'm not ignoring your post. I'm waiting for Rino to react. Traditionally I give 24 hours from my original post before NPCing a players reaction once combat begins. Since this portion of the game is just beginning, I'll be a bit more generous.[/Sblock]

Nonlethal Force

First Post
[Sblock=Battle explanations for Rino]
Rino, just so that you aren't lost as to why Eion was NPCed ... I usually allow 24 hours before NPCing a PC's action in a PbP. I find that most of the players don't let it go that long anyway, or else they are clear up front and tell me when they can't post for a while so that I know to NPC them and know not to hold up the game waiting for their post. Since your posting has been very sporadic and I waited longer than 24 hours since Fenris first made it clear that we were going into combat immediately rather than RPing a bit, well, I NPCed Eion.

Also, I hope that you read the Sblock a few posts earlier. I did mean what I said. You are welcome to participate more fully in this game. However, this game was advertised as a post-daily PbP. If you cannot manage that or if you are finding the game uninteresting, please let me know. It isn't fair to the remaining players who desire an active game to be waiting. I do want you to play if you have the time and desire. But if you don't, please let me know before Eion becomes intertwined in the storyline too deeply.[/Sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
NF,
Just a clarification. Is the man down, "down"? ie not a threat to Bellana's husband?

If I did drop him, was one of the other thugs in reach for a cleave attempt?

Rino

First Post
non lethal force
[sblock]last weeks I had exames and this week is the start of e new period with new classes etc. so I had to take care of a lot, finding the right books and attenting all classes. and I still have to find a room in the city that takes up a few nights a week. so on traveling it takes about 2 hours of every day if the public transport isn't delayed or not running at all.

the story, well i thought we would be brought in closer tho the main party then we are atm. [/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
Nonlethal Force said:
Fenris, waiting on you this time in the game!

NF,
Been waiting on you in OOC!

re:
Just a clarification. Is the man down, "down"? ie not a threat to Bellana's husband?

If I did drop him, was one of the other thugs in reach for a cleave attempt?

Remove ads