Clutches of Evil - OOC Thread

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Sorry, I totally missed your post. I've been over this thread several times and I just missed it. But, yes. You were waiting for me! :eek:

The man down is as the thread states. Down, likely going to bleed out in seconds. In other words: Dying and not stabalized with little chance of stabalization.

As far as the cleave attempt, nope. Not this time. The other opponents were closer to Bellana. But good question, too.

Fenris

Adventurer
Nonlethal Force said:
Sorry, I totally missed your post. I've been over this thread several times and I just missed it. But, yes. You were waiting for me! :eek:

The man down is as the thread states. Down, likely going to bleed out in seconds. In other words: Dying and not stabalized with little chance of stabalization.

As far as the cleave attempt, nope. Not this time. The other opponents were closer to Bellana. But good question, too.

'salright ;)

You know it would be very easy to make Bellana a widow, and thus available, right now :]

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Aye. It would have been. In fact, the guy that Varius just cleaved was planning on the old coup de grace. He'd have even drawn an AoO doing so. But no. Varius had to practically cut the guy in half and scare off his firends!

So technically, Bellana's husband is alive right now only because Varius rolled so darn well on his init. [Well enough to beat a high DEX rogue with Imp. Init. even!]

Fenris

Adventurer
Nonlethal Force said:
Fenris, your post will resolve after Eion's action, just so that you know. And, just for clarification, I assume the potion is used on Bellana's husband?

Yeap, but I wanted to get it in so we can move things along.

And yes, on the husband ( although I will append my action to inquie as to Bellana's health).

I need me some Heal ranks :mad:

That would have been a better use of some of those Paragon skills. :(

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Sorry for the delay in posting. The last 4 days have been sheer and utter craziness. For the sake of rationalization, I'll explain:

[Sblock=Explanation]Most (if not all) of you do not know that in RL I am a pastor, but I also moonlight in a rock band. I had a serious concert on Saturday, which went well. When I returned home I found out within the span of 3 hours that 2 members of my congregation had died ... one of them still rather young. I've since done 4 services, several educational classes in my congregation, and am prepping to do the two funerals later in the week.

On top of this, my wife is currently out of town on business so that left me home alone to handle all the housework and care for little ones.

I'm not complaining, just explaining why a normally consistant poster suddenly went AWOL.[/Sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
NL,
Hey take your time. I know this must be draining emotionally as well as physically for you. We can wait as long as you need us to.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
[Sblock=Unleashed, jkason]
I was doing a little upkeep in the bookeeping department and I realized I never awarded XP for the capture of the mage back at the mine. for their part, Byntrou and Keryth can add another 300 XP to their totals.
[/Sblock]

[Sblock=Rino, Fenris]
For your work against the rogues at the farmhouse Varius and Eion each receive 600 XP.

Fenris: I was looking at your online character sheet in the rogue's gallery. Ummm. It needs updated. Hopefully your XP award will inspire an update? :)

Rino: I was looking at your online character sheet in the Rogue's gallery. And, to my surprise, it wasn't even there! Hopefully your XP award will inspire an update? :) You can find the link here RG thread
[/Sblock]

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
NF: I'm back. Mostly ;) If my posts don't make sense it's the meds. :p

And what's wrong with my sheet? :mad:

OK other than an XP total. ;)

Remove ads