• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D 4e] IG's "The Witchlight Strand"

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=Theroc]Are you still with us?[/sblock]

The streets remain clear as you approach the grange. The doors and their accompanying locks have been destroyed, and the inside has been throroughly looted.

Shayuri

First Post
Aridha trails Druthruss at first, but after seeing the chaos, and the lack of orcs, starts to range to either side of him, her eyes on the roofs.

After a few more minutes of that, when they paused for a moment of rest, the elf looked around at the town's grounds in seach of the fallen. She wasn't sure how many bodies should be around, but if there were too few it might mean there were prisoners.

Korash

First Post
After we have determined that the Grange is empty (of both occupants and food or any other stuff of use), Vatan will go to the highest window that he can find, and carefully look out to see what can be seen from this vantage point. He will also do this at the highest windows that face in the directions in order to see if there are any signs of gobbo occupation, such as smoke, movement ect. While looking out of the window, he will try an reduce the chances of being seen by looking out of the corners and sides of the windows, and avoid any sunlight that may be shining through.

Once he has a decent look around the town he will decend to the others so that they could discuss what they have found so far and plan the next move.

Midgardsormr

First Post
Pier emerges from the warehouse and looks over the ground, seeking signs of the raiders. "We can check it since we're here, but let's not waste too much time—I suspect that it will not be difficult to track the looters back to their camp from here. If they've already cleaned the town out of its food, I doubt they'll be staying much longer."

industrygothica

Adventurer
OOC: Just to let you all know, I haven't abandoned anything... just taking a break and trying to figure out where I want to go with both of the games I'm running. We'll be up and off again before you know it.

[sblock=Shayuri]Have you given anymore thought to my proposal concerning this game?[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - mew, I say. That is, 'ping.')

[sblock=Even More OOC (IG)]I have, and while there are some obstacles, I think they are surmountable. We should 'speak' via email. PM's on Enworld are limited to 20 archived messages, so they're not ideal.[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
The town is truly deserted; only scraps of anything useful remain. Homes and crops are in ruin, livestock senselessly slain and left to rot in the sun. As the afternoon wanes, so to does hope. Is there any way this town can survive? What will become of its people, homeless and starving? Myriad such thoughts pound in your heads, as each of you know instinctively what the other is thinking. What decent humanoid wouldn't?

And in the distance the sound of a horn turns those thoughts into a memory.

Korash

First Post
Vatan curses a blue steak almost garanteed to curdle milk and finishes with "Right lads, the :):):):) is in the wind. Best we be get hoppin' back ta th' inn. Methinks we might be catchin' them from behind an' mayhap takin' them pox ridden casters out before they know we be there." All this is said as he is running back towards the inn. He will stop before getting too close to the inn so that he can get a look at the situation before being engaged. If at all possible.

Redrobes

First Post
Im with Vatan. If the inn is in its usual state then ill head up to the roof and get some kind of lookout in the direction of the horn.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads