• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Future/OOC] The Long Sleep

Shayuri

First Post
I dunno...

Not much room for a fighter pilot to do her thing in a taut political/psychological drama...

And I'm already in a lot of games...

Rhun

First Post
Shayuri said:
I dunno...

Not much room for a fighter pilot to do her thing in a taut political/psychological drama...

And I'm already in a lot of games...

And you are already playing a pilot! LOL.

Kaodi

Hero
I'd think about such a game, but I would want to make up a different character I think. I'm not much for game-switching characters (other than Living games, of course).

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Kaodi said:
I'd think about such a game, but I would want to make up a different character I think. I'm not much for game-switching characters (other than Living games, of course).
No problem with that. I just thought I'd ask from you guys first and let you use the same characters if you wished. I'm going to pull up a new recruitment thread someday soon. The main change would indeed probably be the starting conditions on earth by the time of launch and the basic style of the game. But the start would be somewhat same: You awake after long cryo-sleep on a colony-ship, ready to start colonizing a new world.

Remove ads