• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Future/OOC] The Long Sleep

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey Gang,

I'm absolutely psyched this game is coming back to life (and it's a real fluke that I decided to check my bookmarks). Very sweet! :cool:

So, let me catch up on the thread and I'll post soon.
Cheers!

SG

lonesoldier

First Post
Thank you for the offer Blackrat, I'll keep your name in mind if we are in need of an alternate.

And welcome back Steve! :D That's everyone!

lonesoldier

First Post
Mood: Half-fiendish

Alright folks, sorry for my long absence. My internet was on the fritz again, I only got a few seconds of internet and then it would die. I thought it was my router (as resetting the evil box would almost let me back online), but it turned out to be my ISPs problem, apparently my entire neighbourhood didn't have internet access. But it's working now. :)

I'll have a post for you guys on Saturday, since my exam will be over after that.

lonesoldier

First Post
Okay, this is obviously going to be a problem. My ISP is still having issues, which is the polite way of saying my parents and I have given up and are switching ISPs to the local ADSL provider. I'm at university right now (I feel like a ninja. I'm not supposed to be on this computer, or even in this computer lab), and I should have internet enabled at my house tomorrow. I promise a post, even if I have to head back down to the university.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
It seems that this game died and I was wondering if you'd be interested to start a game with very similar starting conditions. The main difference in my game-idea would be that the game itself would be an internal power-struggle and survival on a lost colony-ship rather than what this seemed to go towards. Since you have already ready characters and the game died I was hoping I could steal you to my idea ;) .

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads