• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Future/OOC] The Long Sleep

Rhun

First Post
Kaodi said:
I see you logged in twelve days ago, lonesoldier, after a four month hiatus. Care to tell us what's happening?

I see that from a lot of DM's that disappear, unfortunately. I'm still confuses as to why/how DM's just disappear without even letting their players know.

lonesoldier

First Post
I had a personal emergency, I didn't have much time for games. Sorry that I left without warning, but it seemed like Fate was conspiring against me. I reinstalled my operating system, lost my bookmarks and I stopped visiting EN World for a while. Lately I've been lurking around, I didn't even remember that I ran a game here until I checked my signature today.

I understand the annoyance of having a GM step out after the players put all that work into their characters. Again, I apologize, but the situation was unavoidable.

lonesoldier

First Post
Things worked out in the end, not precisely in the best fashion, but oh well. Better to focus on all the good things in life.

I would very much like to continue the game. I still have my campaign notes as well, and it seems like all the threads are still intact.

lonesoldier

First Post
Hello Rhun, Kaodi.

Anyone know of how I could try to contact Steve Gorak, DrZombie and Stonegod?

(I've searched through my notebooks and found my notes. Just need to see if those three want to play and then we can resume playing.)

Kaodi

Hero
Well, I have seen used here before, the tactic of starting a thread, or editing a thread title, to include " Calling X, Y and Z! "

Other than that, if you look at their profiles, they made include the option to e-mail them. I am not so sure about Gorak or Zombie, but I think stonegod is certainly still around.

lonesoldier

First Post
Bump

Just bumping the thread so that those three can, hopefully, see the title. I'll give them until Thursday night to post here if they want to stay in.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads