[d20 Modern] The "In Character" Character game Part One

KitanaVorr

First Post
This thread is for IC posts, please put your OOC comments in the OOC thread. If you'd like to join this game, read the OOC thread for the rules and instructions on how to do that.

Here is the rogue gallery thread to see who's currently playing. If you've already been approved for the game, post up your character profile, let me know and I'll start you in.

Level Seven
Hanh (Almighty DM with her two cats) - USA
Six aka Sixchan - Scotland
Wille aka Dalamar - Finland
James aka Jemal - Canada
Rom aka Janos Audron - Netherlands

Level Five
James aka FestyDog - Australia
Mario aka Lichtenhart - Italy

Level Four
Folkert aka Douane - Germany

Level Three
Curran aka Ivanhoe - USA

Level Two
Matt aka Krizzel - USA

And now, let the insanity begin!

Here is Part Two of the Saga

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Ithacon, Cornell University

The middle of winter and its freezing! So cold and everyone who has come is wondering why they are freezing their butts off. Why? WHY? WHY?!

Of course to roleplay their frozen butts off at Ithacon of course! And they came from all over the world, squashed into this college town of Ithaca, New York, the home to two prestigious universities....Cornell University and Ithaca College.

All over campus multitudes of people walked, heading to all kinds of meetings, games, and out to buy the much needed supplies of course! Slushing through the snow of winter break when the college students when home and Cornell was all theirs for the taking.

Our heroine and heroes are sitting in one of the classrooms in Phillips Hall. Around the big table surrounded by chairs sit people who had just finished playing a rousing game of D&D with their ever cheerful gamemaster, Hanh the loveable imp.

"Hey! That was way kewl," the tiny Asian girl was saying, looking as if she was going to rocket out of her chair from all the built in hyperactivity. "I didn't know that orgres were kind of bendy that way."

OOC: make up whatever you want happened in the D&D game. when you're ready to be done with the chatting, open the door

Last edited:

Sixchan

First Post
"Hmph." Remarks Six, in a sulking mood. "Every person ever who plays a cleric kills dragons with Harm. How come I'm the only one who gets eaten alive when I try it?"

Lichtenhart

First Post
Mario in the USA

Mario can't believe to be finally at one of the conventions he dreamed of at home. He arrived in the States no more than a week ago, thank to a student exchange project of the University of Parma, in Italy. He was afraid he wouldn't have understood anything, and would have been forced to study his computer science courses and not much else, so he was incredibly happy when he knew he could join a gaming convention, and even meet some fellow ENboarder!

He sits at the table in a kinda dreaming and shy mood, trying to roleplay his halfling bard at his best. From his position at the top of the cave, thank to his beloved slippers of spider climbing, the dragon barely considered him a threat, while his music was instrumental in not having the fighter run like a rabbit and hit a couple times more, even with a critic, though there was little he could do to help the cleric.
"If you were a little leaner, maybe he wouldn't have been so eager to taste you. " says IC the italian guy, easily the heaviest at the table with his 231 lbs, smiling apologetically at Six.

Sixchan

First Post
Six looks at him in mock anger, adopting a very heavy Glaswegian accent, "Ye be'er wha'ch i', wee man! Ah migh' hauve tae kick yer heid in!" Six holds the look for a while, before eventually snickering.

Krizzel

First Post
Matt chuckled softly at the far end of the table. "Too bad you can't raise yourself," he put in quietly, trying to make a joke of his own.

Matt's wizard had stood at the back, tossing lightning bolts and magic missiles over the fighters heads. He (the character) had been very irritated that the rest of the party didn't want to wait and follow his careful, methodical 10-page plan, and insisted quietly after the dragon was slain that the cleric would have survived had anyone bothered to listen to the wizard.

But Matt himself thought it was all pretty funny. Everyone had played well, and with such a great and beautiful DM to run the show. He smiled. She was like a dark Galadriel on a permanent sugar high.

KitanaVorr

First Post
"Aw ya'all did great!" Hanh agreed soothingly though she was grinning rather maniacally at the thought of the Cleric-Ka-Bob. Very tasty for the dragon...speaking of food, Hanh rubbed her tummy. Whereas Mario might easily be the biggest in the group, Hanh was easily the tiniest and not just in weight. Although one could never tell with the food she shoved her mouth.

"Are you guys hungry? Cuz I'm hungry and the hot truck is around here somewhere. They make the BEST hot sandwiches and pizzas."

She grinned at the red-blonde guy at the other end of the table across from her knowing how good he always was at sucking up to the DM. All innocent looking like the purest cleric....yeah right!

"You have to be hungry, too, Matt."

The patch of blackness on top of Hanh's head poked its ears up and they could see a black cat look at them before resting his head back down. On her lap was another sleeping cat, a stripped brown-grey tabby, a massive grouchy thing.

Last edited:

Sixchan

First Post
Six's face contorted in disgust. "I can't eat any food here in America. In all my wildest dreams I never would have imagined fast food tasting better in Britain." Six goes into his back pack, and pulls out 4 large bags of crisps (potato chips), and a 2 litre bottle of diet coke, and begins munching away. He has found a kindred metabolism in Hanh, as he too is exceptionally thin, though he hasn't eaten a non-fried, non-potato vegetable in over 12 years. (absolutely true in RL)

Between crisps, he looks at the cats. "Don't you, um, have to wash your hair a lot more often because of that?"

KitanaVorr

First Post
Hanh pats her head, or rather the cat on her head. "Yep, but he's pretty clean. The only danger is when he lets out a stinky one. Knocks me out for a few days at least."

"I know what you mean about most American food, but I prefer the ethnic food usually....and ANYTHING with potato in it." She eyes his crisps enviously.

Last edited:

Sixchan

First Post
"Nah, I've never been much into ethnic food. I can't stand curries, or chinese stuff. But hey, british food is sort of ethnic here, right? I guess I do like..." His voice trails off as he notices the stare.
Six sighs. "Oh, fine." He tosses her a packet.

Remove ads