[d20 Modern] The "In Character" Character game Part Two

Sixchan

First Post
"Will, you do realise that we've been introduced to a video game character, by a video game character, while some of us are wearing suits that belong to video game characters, that they got from beating up video game characters, that they were able to do because they increase in power in stages like some video game characters?" Six folds her arms. "I put it to you that we are, in fact, in a video game. It's like a geeky version of Scream. Either that or a hyper-realistic version of a massive self-insert crossover fanfic."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I'm more likely to buy the dream explanation than video game."
Wille then proceeds to wave the matter away with his hand.
"Anyway, it's not really relevant at this point."

Festy_Dog

First Post
"The bandana's one of his unique, err, thingamejigs. It wouldn't be easy to part with something like that, it was earned through hard work," Festy explains to Six.

Lichtenhart

First Post
"I guess I am probably being dense, since everybody else seem to know you already, but I'm Mario and I'm happy to meet you, mister...?"
Mario offers politely his hand to the man.

Jemal

Adventurer
jemal stares at six as she says they're in a video game, shaking his head and mumbling

"must...resist..urge..to...attack..companions.
Desire...To...Destroy...Rising..."

Sixchan

First Post
Six turns to Festy. "Yeah, but Snake's an all American hero. Surely he would have realised the business opportunites of a bandana that provides limitless ammo. Either way, Otacon made more than one stealth camo, maybe there was more than one bandana?"

Kalanyr

Explorer
Tim actually looks up from reading the brochure to see who's attracting all the fuss.

"I guess you're Solid Snake ? Pleased to meet you. I'm Tim. "

psychognome

First Post
"Hmmm... so, we're running into characters from video games and other forms of fictional entertainment. Wille's actually got Sub Zero's suit, Six has been turned into a freaking Sailor Moon chick, Lichtenhart's got that gosh darned Pikachu running around with him, and now I've got this little cute doggy birdie! Either this is all a dream, which I doubt 'cause it would be too much of a coincidence that all of you EN Worlders would be present in my dream, and I don't believe in coincidence... and we can't all be going insane, 'cause that would be another big coincidence! I can't figure out a good, sensible explanation to all this!!!"

Patrik stops to take a breath, seems to think of something and then he speaks again.

"Hey, I think somebody said this already, but what if we're just characters being played in a great roleplaying game somewhere? Now that would be a blast, eh?"

Patrik slowly cradles the sleeping dog bird in his arms. I've gotta come up with a proper name for her, he thinks. Can't have a pet without a proper name.

Remove ads