[d20 Modern] The "In Character" Character game Part One

Sixchan

First Post
Six looks over to Hanh. "Oh? So...given all the glowing that's going on, I'm what? Level Eight?" ;)

Six looks back at the wand. "I guess I have a high Fort save and that's why is why this isn't working..." Six shrugs. "Oh well. A least I can fire super cool hearts of death at things. Moon Spiral...wait..." Six concentrates as he is hit by a burst of memory from back in the Poke Center. Smiling, he points the want at Sub Zero again. "Ah! RAINBOW MOON HEART ACHE!"

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Crap!"
Wille withdraws from Sub-Zero.
"It hurts! Voi perkeleen perkele, sattuu!"

HP: 10/72, AP: 56, Action: 5ft-step, Full defense

KitanaVorr

First Post
Round Seventeen

Sub-Zero moves his arm, creating a large whirl of ice which he thursts toward Rom who had just awakened but Rom's reflexes manage to save him from the brunt of the damage. [DMG: 10]

Just then Six yells "RAINBOW MOON HEART ACHE!" but the wand fizzles, refusing to fire. However, his body begins to twist and change[Roll: 3] until instead of Six, you see a young woman with a sailor dress all in pink.

Rom shouts "Expelliarmus!" at Sub-zero and a glow explodes from its end and slams into the blue ninja...however...the ninja as well as everyone else is shocked as his clothes go flying off to hit the wall behind him. Sub-zero's hands lose their icy glow and he looks just a little cold in the buff.

Hanh covers her mouth, eyes opening wide as she stared at the startled Sub-Zero. "That's some spell...why did it do that?" Then she hiccups, enveloping Rom, Wille, Festy, Six, Daniel, and Jemal in a happy glow. Daniel gets an extra special glow all his own.

Wille limps away from Sub-zero, clearly hurting badly.

OOC: LOL!...nice Rom...everyone goes on one level, Daniel goes up two (for extra good behavior and just a bonus to help him catch up a bit).

Intiative for Round Eighteen
Sub-Zero 20
Daniel 15
Six 14
Jemal-James 13
Bruce Lee 12
Wille 10
Jackie 8
Rom 8
Mario 7
Festy-James 3

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Jim looks down at the um... icicle... and comments "Damn, b*tch, no wonder you're so angry. Lets just put you out of your misery, eh?" He then throws punch at Subbies stomach, followed by a right-hook to the face.

OOC:
HP: 18 out of 56
AP: 65
Declaring Subbie as DODGE, so AC vs him is now 25. If first attack misses, Use AP to help it hit. If I don't need to use my AP for that, I'll use it to add damage via Iron Fist.
Attack: +12/+7, damage 1d8+3

Festy_Dog

First Post
Festy takes a deep breath, feeling a little invigorated after the glow, and thinks his injuries aren't as serious as they were before. Nonetheless he still doesn't feel good enough to return to the field of battle.

"How does surrender sound now?" he calls to Sub-Zero, "Don't got your knickers in a knot about continuing the fight now."

Festy chuckles, then spins the pink pistol on his index finger before replacing it under his waistband.

"I've realised I don't have an actual way of hurting people, but it shouldn't be hard to acquire a weapon of some sort," he notes.

Sixchan

First Post
Six staggers a little, trying to re-adjust to the very different form. After getting balanced, she takes a good look downwards. (and no, not down the dress, just a general downward look on the outside) "Hey, I don't--" Six starts giggling all of a sudden at the new voice. Regaining herself, she starts again. "I don't look to bad. Not too naff, not schoolgirly. Refined, Sophistocated, Cool, and--" she rubs the black collar on he neck, "--with a little goth too...I need a new name. Sixy? Sixa? Number-Girl is too long."

Six is pretty much ignoring Sub Zero now, although there is an awareness of where he is, just in case he tries to attack her.

attachment.php

Dalamar

Adventurer
"How 'bout we call you Sissy?"
Then the realization hits Wille.
"Say... the guy lost his suit and immediately lost his ice..."
Wille sprints straight for the suit.

HP: 19/81, AP: 66

KitanaVorr

First Post
Round Eighteen

All nice and freezing, Sub-zero dives for his own suit, trying to get to it before anyone else does. His hands reach it first and he holds it possessively.

Six is busy admiring her new feminine body, prancing around and such all pink.

James-Jemal lets out a yell and flies at Sub-zero, slamming a fist into the buff ninja. The ninja crumples over, the suit dropping to the floor as Jemal give s him an uppercut that knocks the guy over. Sub-zero drops to the ground and doesn't move.

Wille gets his hands on the blue ninja suit that Sub-zero had lost on the floor.

Hanh nods to Festy. "Well, who knows what we'll run across here. I've kind of stopped trying to figure it out." Then she glances over at Jackie and Bruce Lee where Fong Sai Yuk was trying to free them from the ice.

OOC: The End folks...wow that was a long one!!!

Last edited:

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Daniel smiles at everyone. "Great job!" He says, giving Jemal a high-five. "I'm impressed."

Daniel turns to Willie "That's got to be a good addition. Smart thinking."

To Rom he says "I'm sure glad you were pointing that at him this time." The smile on Daniel's face is genuine when he says it.

He halfway glances at Hanh, like he's trying to focus on something that's not there, starts to ask a question, then seems to think better of it. Finally he turns to Festy "Thanks for the help with the ladder."

"Now, I hate to make another request after you just rescued me, but could someone explain what's going on? And do we have a plan of action?"

"Oh, and Six, was it? You look good."

Remove ads