[d20 Modern] The "In Character" Character game Part Two

KitanaVorr

First Post
The Junk Shop

The old man smiled at you, his face krinkling up. Shuffling over to a box, he stuck his hand in side, rummaging around until he finally pulled out this odd looking contraption. It looked like a bunch of brushes strung together.

Taking Festy's hand, he placed it on the back of his hand. Immediately the brushes started to move back and forth. "Knuckle dusters?" he repeated with all innocence.

"Something eh?...well the umbrella gives you the power to avoid getting wet." He smiles at Six gesturing to the pink umbrella that was turned inside out.

OOC: Festy, Wille, Six

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Daniel smile's at Hanh's reaction to the mention of snake. "Snake is pretty cool. Especially with that sneaking suit." He winks. "Though he's not really my type. But he does have scruffy down to an art."

"I wonder what other celeberties are around?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
Originally posted by KitanaVorr
"Knuckle dusters?" he repeated with all innocence.

Festy smiles, chuckling quietly, but decides to buy them nonetheless given the man didn't know what he was really looking for.

"Er..." Festy says as he looks at them a moment longer, wondering how they'd be useful, "Perfect, I'll take 'em, how much?"

Originally posted by Sixchan
"So. Does it do anything else? Like, say, slowing your fall down great heights?"

Festy laughs.

"Suggesting by its current condition I'd say the previous user had hoped for the same thing, yes?" he replies.

Last edited:

psychognome

First Post
"Oh, I'll just have a look around the store, if that's okay." says Patrik, waiting for Mario to finish his shopping.

I've always wanted a magical pet, and now that I'm in a store full of 'em I can't decide which one to get. he thinks to himself.

His eyes suddenly brighten when he remembers a certain illustration from Savage Species.

"Say, do you think you'd possibly have a winged dog here somewhere?" he asks Rifa.

OOC: If you're wondering what illustration I'm talking about, here it is:http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/ss_gallery/49103.jpg

KitanaVorr

First Post
The Junk Shop

The old man smiled at Festy, nodding. "The knuckle cleaners are yours, kind sir for a mere couple of knuts. Is there anything else you require?"

He turned to Six and pointed out that the umbrella was inside out. "I tell you already that it gives you the power to not get wet. Is that not useful magic?"

OOC: FESTY, WILLE, SIX

KitanaVorr

First Post
Flourish and Blotts

Anna looked thoughtful for a moment. "Yes...any specific magic you want to know?" she asks as she starts to walk along the bookshelves. "Magic comes in many forms...which ones are you interested in pursuing?"

Stopping back one bookshelf, she reaches her hand out for a book high on the shelf. It drifts out of its location and slowly floats down to her.

"Here you go..." she hands him a book labeled...The Handbook of Magical Whatsits by A.K. Bubble. On the cover was an old woman snoring - literally snoring.

OOC: TIMOTHY

KitanaVorr

First Post
Magical Menagerie

Rifa looks thoughtful. "We call them Dogbirds here...if that's what you're looking for. Let me see if I have any in stock, otherwise I'll have to order them for you." She heads toward the door that Mario had just entered but when she opens it, there isn't any food or Mario in sight.

Just rows and rows of cages with various canine forms in there. "I'll be back in a moment." Then the door closes and Patrik is left alone in the shop.

OOC: Patrik, Mario

KitanaVorr

First Post
Gringotts Bank

Hanh shrugs at Daniel's remark. "I don't know...you know as much as I do. Looks like there's all kinds here though. I'm sur if they exist somewhere, we'll run into them somehow, eh?"

Sighing, she taps her feet and glances where the others had vanished off to down the streets of Diagon Alley. "Don't you want to buy anything, Daniel?" she asks with slight puzzlement.

Remove ads