[d20 Modern] The "In Character" Character game Part Two

Kalanyr

Explorer
"No, I've never been to a wizarding school , till today I didn't even know there were real wizards, let alone schools for them. "

ThoughtBubble

First Post
"Terry? Terry Bogard, you know, from the Fatal Fury series, later shows up in the SNK King of Fighters games? His father murdered by Geese Howard, whom he later defeats?" Dan smiles. "Or not. I just think he's cool."

"Do you think I should go out and look for some gear though?" Daniel adresses the question to everyone in the room. "I feel sorta out of my element here."

ThoughtBubble

First Post
"Actually, I think I'm gonna go see if I can find any enchanted bracers or gloves real quick. Being hit less would be good. I'll be back in a minute."

Daniel exchanges a wad of cash and then goes running out the door.

OOC: Sorry this is late. Feel free to just say that I don't find any.

KitanaVorr

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the wait! Thanks for being patient.

Finally everyone was done with their purchases

...food was bought for Pikachu (of course he vetoed anything that talked back, moved or even smelled funny)

...a tiny baby dogbird was bought by Patrik who also recieved a little basket to put her in (the dogbird is a she)

...Festy ended up with the umbrella in one hand with only the cryptic remark "things are never what they seem"

...Tim got a brochure for Wierd Al's Wizarding school. It looked like it was located in Ithaca but where he wasn't sure yet since he didn't know the area.

...Six got booted from Ollivanders as he yelled out grumpily "I'm not a junk store! Come back when you want a REAL wand!"

So now the intrepid group had stepped out of Diagon Alley and began to head down the street of The Commons once they stepped out of Moonshadow Tavern. Vivi continued to lead the group further downhill toward the frozen lake - the cold wind biting into their skin (especially Wille's), the snow clogging into their boots, and the walk making their legs sore.

Finally they came upon a small building not too far from the lake in the marina area. It looked like any other warehouse, but it had beautiful outcropping onto the frozen lake. Everyone could imagine how beautiful it must be in the summer.

On the outside it said "Fisherman's Grill" and Vivi led them inside the rather empty restaurant. From the back comes a very scruffy-looking man, wiping his hands on a towel. There's an apron around his waist and a squint in his eye.

"What're you bringing for me today, Vivi?" he asks just as Hanh struggles not to faint from joy.

Snake_01.jpg

Festy_Dog

First Post
Before leaving Festy exchanges his unspent cash for normal currency and occupies himself on the way to the warehouse with trying to turn the umbrella back inside-in. Once he catches sight of Snake though he forgets the umbrella and digs up his mental wish list.

"Business," Festy hastily answers, rubbing his hands together, "I'm looking for a suppressed SOCOM, a G36 with a bipod, night-vision goggles and some kevlar. Not to mention ammo and maybe some kewl fatigues... Got a can of teflon on hand?"

Sixchan

First Post
Six dusts herself down. "Jeez, all I asked for was wand batteries." She follows on behind as everyone leaves to get snake (exchanging her money back, of course).

When they get there, she ponders for a moment, trying to remember something. "Ah. Yeah. I'm looking for a bandana. You might recognise it, It's brown and says limitless on it..."

Dalamar

Adventurer
Wille rolls his eyes despite the freezing cold.
"Six, you do realize that we aren't in a video game, don't you? Hey, somebody want to tell me which way the dojo was? I need to ask if they can get this damn suit working..."

Remove ads