• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern] The "In Character" Character game Part One

KitanaVorr

First Post
"heHE!" Hanh catches the packet and rips into it. "Yum...potato." Waving a potato at him, she shakes her head. "Have you ever tried Vietnamese food? Its very different from Chinese or French or Indian, etc. Fresh and healthy...oh wait, you don't like any vegetable that isn't fried or potato...lol nevermind."

Hanh, the blackhole that eats everything in sight, continues to munch happily on her crisps while the cat on top of her head keeps trying to swipe a paw down to grab one. The one on her lap grumbles grouchily at the chip crumbs drifting all over her fur.

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
"I'm afraid I'll have to agree about american food. Dunno much about ethnic food, 'cause, you know, in Italy you can go ten miles away and find completely different but always wonderful food. We don't have enough time to taste also what comes from other countries." In fact Mario comes from a place who is quite reknown for its cuisine. "If I can find ingredients I'd gladly cook for you sometimes, and you'll forget soon your potatoes. Right now, anyway, where's that truck?"

KitanaVorr

First Post
" Johnny's Hot Truck is out on Stewart Avenue," Hanh replied, jabbing a finger in a random direction. "We just got to hike it out in the cold. We could always go down into college town and grab us some more stuff at the bars."

The black cat stuck his face down and grabbed the chip bag away from Hanh in his jaws before bounding across the table toward Matt.

"Hey! Come back here you little butt! Those are mine!"

Krizzel

First Post
Matt chuckled, snatching up the black cat before he could get away with the chips. "Looks like someone else is hungry too," he remarked, pulling the now slimy bag of chips out of the little beast's maw and sliding them back down the table.

"If it's a vote I'd rather go to Collegetown. Hot truck is good, but the restaraunts over there are much better." He started pushing all his dice into a pile with one hand while trying to keep control of the squirming cat with the other. "And let's get going if we're going! I'm hungry too!"

Sixchan

First Post
Six downs a final plastic cupful of coke, quickly finishes the second packet of crisps, puts his stuff away, and gets ready to go. "Well, at least it's not that cold outside..."

Dalamar

Adventurer
Wille, allergic as he is to cats, tries to stay as far from the cats as possible. His right hand unconsciously brushing the hand grip of the air soft gun tucked to his pants.
"I'll say it again, Evasion is just plain good against dragons, especially with a monk's saves. Besides, I was the only one who chould literally say he -or she, no offense- kicked its butt."
A mischievous smile with only the left-hand half of the face.

"And I wouldn't mind eating either... a healthy appetite isn't bad."

KitanaVorr

First Post
The brown-grey tabby is ejected from her seat of power by Hanh when the young woman gets up to shake off the chip crumbs. Yawning, the cat makes her way over to Wille and starts to rub his ankles with her kitty butt.

Hanh manages to get chip crumbs but not much cat hair off her favorite cashmere sweater. Shaking out her black-auburn hair free of the black cat's hair, she grins at everyone while gathering her DM materials into her backpack. "Well then, what are we waiting for?"

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
"Yes I'm sure, that cloing yourself in a monastery while we bards get all the ladies will have its advantages too... Maybe I should consider that possibility... On a second thought, no way."
Mario smiles at Wille.
"Mmm my appetite is getting rather unhealthy, we really should find something to eat before I'm forced to devour this puny planet...Matt, show the way."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Hus siitä, mene pois!"
Wille starts snapping at the cat in Finnish as he collects his pens to his penbag and stores it in his backpack alongside a thick pile of empty drawing paper.
"Nonii... Who wants to buy?:D"

"And what are you talking of bards getting the ladies, I thought the bard got 'shafted'?;)"

Lichtenhart

First Post
Mario starts laughing out loud.
"Hehe, I've got this halfling bard in my main campaign at home who managed to pass a month cuddled by nine nimphs, and he earned the envy of every other male character in the party. Anyway about the "Bards suck" argument, we gave him 6 sp/level and everything works really fine."

Remove ads