• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[December] What are you watching?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I just took advantage of the one-month free trial on Netflix and Amazon Prime to float me through the holidays. You?

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I think now might be a good time to start watching Game of Thrones Season Two. Then get caught up on Grimm.
I already blew through Season Eight of Supernatural, and the latest season of Family Guy. Hoping Season Four of Archer hits Netflix soon.

delericho

Legend
I still haven't quite dropped "Homeland" or "Atlantis" from the list. I think I'll probably see "Atlantis" through to the end, since there are only three episodes to go, but probably won't bother with the second season. As for "Homeland", I'll see how this week's episode goes, and the promised reunion between Carrie and Brody. Since these two characters are the weakest part of the show (closely followed by Brody's family), that may prove the final straw.

"Agents of SHIELD" is still on the list, and is mostly excellent. I didn't really rate the last episode, though.

The only other thing, at the moment, is "The Big Bang Theory", which is okay. I'm starting to think it, too, has lasted too long.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
I'm finally catching up on season 7 of Big Bang Theory, Agents of SHIELD and NCIS season 10 (it's good filler material).

More importantly, I am catching up on a lot of Dr Who including the 50th Anniversary special which I am saving for a special treat later this week.

Jhaelen

First Post
I just finished watching the second season of Homeland. I didn't like it as much as the first season, though. I also liked the original 'Hatufim' show better. I'm undecided what to watch next.

Nellisir

Hero
Just watched Oldboy. Good movie. Have restarted Battlestar Galactica, which I last watched when Season 3 was actually on the air (I got busy at school). Sucked right back into it. Slowly watching Season 3 of Blacks Books, which is the last one. Not in a hurry to finish. Also been watching Longmire.

Remove ads