Destiny's Tears OOC Version 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Well I can do mean quite well... ;) :lol:
Ah, so do I. By the way, turns out Glamour was a succubus so Molpe got Energy Drained for 10 levels. I'm "not sure" if that's enough to kill her, so let me know, k?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
Ah, so do I. By the way, turns out Glamour was a succubus so Molpe got Energy Drained for 10 levels. I'm "not sure" if that's enough to kill her, so let me know, k?
Cool! Glad we left when we did!! :heh: :uhoh: :cool:

Keia

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:

Nope, not enough to kill her but it does explain why Molpe is back in single digit levels. ;) :lol:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
Heehee, you mean you *wouldn't* have wanted to watch a Nymph and a Succubus? Is Zykovian dead? :D :lol:
Zykovian said he could watch from a distance - he doesn't want to be dead - in spite of his current line of work. Something about a clairvoyance/clairaudience spell or something ;)

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Nope, not enough to kill her but it does explain why Molpe is back in single digit levels. ;) :lol:
OK, well then in that case she drains 10 more levels this minute. Each minutes is 10 rounds, you see :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Zykovian said he could watch from a distance - he doesn't want to be dead - in spite of his current line of work. Something about a clairvoyance/clairaudience spell or something ;)

Keia
Oh, so that's his excuse... :) Duty before pleasure I guess ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
OK, well then in that case she drains 10 more levels this minute. Each minutes is 10 rounds, you see :D

Okay you proved your point you can be far meaner than me... :p

Oh since we are talking levels, don't forget to add the experience I got for downing the Mojiin in the PC vs. PC combat. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads