Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Oops I missed this part:
RA said:
My current three thoughts are:
*Blossoming Strife
*my Post-Arthurian Campaign (setting=England in the year 515 AD)
*my Rejected-by-WotC Campaign (homebrew setting)

I agree with Bront that I'm not a fan of pregens but, if I can be honest, I think your pregens would come with that "spark of life" that makes personally created characters more fun to play.

I would love an Arthurian game but I see this one is sometime later and while its still interesting I would rather be Lancelot than someone else. (Or so I think right now but I can see you proving me wrong.)

Blossoming Strife. I still have that concept that you wouldn't let me destroy for Kalli so I'm still really game for it. :D

Homebrews are always interesting... but if I can be bold and make a suggestion it would be this:

I would like to see a Spelljamming game with all of your UAPs (Ultra Active Posters) with a more confined origin; like maybe all the characters are part of the same Spelljamming crew (like one could be the captain, we would probably need two spell casters for the helm, a master at arms, a few other positions) were they would all be part of a deep camaraderie…

They would know each other already so there would be little to no chance for Crazy Ivans. :D

Edit: And the other games so far he Spelljamming has only been a means for travel not a true focus of the games. (No big deal, its just something that’s never really been discussed or done.)

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I like your idea there BS, though I don't know if I would be considered one of those UAP's or not.

Just a thought about thread length . . . this one's probably got to be cut off here rather soon. :)

Keia

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Keia said:
I like your idea there BS, though I don't know if I would be considered one of those UAP's or not.

I would consider you one. :D (Glad you like the idea too!)

and yeah the threads getting a little long in the teeth...

Bront

The man with the probe
A 4 person, more consise game, might be good (You could probably get away with that in Blossoming Strife).

You see, this is what happens when we use one OOC thread for 2-3 different games. The shards OOC thread is kind of dead, even though we're talking about it here, hehe.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
A 4 person, more consise game, might be good (You could probably get away with that in Blossoming Strife).

Very true... and there would be camaraderie in that game too! :lol:

Bront said:
You see, this is what happens when we use one OOC thread for 2-3 different games. The shards OOC thread is kind of dead, even though we're talking about it here, hehe.

I had at one point thought maybe RA should run with an extra OOC thread for answers for like official answers for his setting (these would effect many games... like the Gladiator Monk feat questions) and individual questions for idividual games like most OOC threads are for.

and I still think setting up the threads like that would be a good idea even though there is less of a need for it.

Bront

The man with the probe
Probably not a bad idea on the threads.

He'll be in tonight hopefully to post and make a new thread. Assuming he gets his work done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads