• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Next Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Well I'm always worried about your spelling. :p

Oh and the name of the city is Valtharyn.
Well, when he can misspell reveled as reviled, which are basically antonyms, you should be :p My ultimate favourite that I've seen in any of my games (it wasn't Bront) was apoplectically being used instead of apologetically :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
She's pretty upset about several things, and now Covington and the people in it scare her. In her mind, Halina has metamorphosed into some sort of insidious demon who preys on the inner souls while leaving the body intact, causing the people who give themselves to her to become hollow inside :uhoh:
And I brought Carsis in because I thought he might catch her interest :(

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Well, when he can misspell reveled as reviled, which are basically antonyms, you should be :p My ultimate favourite that I've seen in any of my games (it wasn't Bront) was apoplectically being used instead of apologetically :lol:

Was that BS by chance, as he tends to run a close second. :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Yeah, I know, my spelling is bad, and I readily admit it. My handwriting is worse. Honestly. Half the time I can't read it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Yeah, I know, my spelling is bad, and I readily admit it. My handwriting is worse. Honestly. Half the time I can't read it.
Oh, no worries. I can always figure it out. And my handwriting is surely worse (though I can always read it).

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I noticed that you did metagame and so I feel really bad about it as a player when she didn't show much :(
I tried not to metagame much once he was put in there. They were conversing well enough, and I figured he'd be interesting enough to want to talk to.

Lasair is good at twisting things around though, but then again, different cultures can be a bit of a shock.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Oh, no worries. I can always figure it out. And my handwriting is surely worse (though I can always read it).
Trust me, it's not. I refuse to write out anything by hand if I can avoid it now. Having had issues where I can't read my own DM notes that I wrote 10 minutes ago is pretty bad though.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I tried not to metagame much once he was put in there. They were conversing well enough, and I figured he'd be interesting enough to want to talk to.

Lasair is good at twisting things around though, but then again, different cultures can be a bit of a shock.
Oh, I should have said it differently (my word order was bad): I don't think that you metagamed. I noticed in a metagame sense what was going on, but I ignored it cruelly :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads