Disney's disastrous year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
you do know that GTA V DOES have a story right?
Sure, and for a lot of people it is a gross and unappetizing story. Your point...?
Would it rub you the wrong if he had been mocked for how he builds an RPG character? Because he got roasted for that too https://knowyourmeme.com/news/elon-...ng-after-he-posts-pictures-of-the-whole-thing
Clearly he just brought that on himself. Talking about "builds" on social media is asking for verbal abuse.

Reef

Hero
Would it rub you the wrong if he had been mocked for how he builds an RPG character? Because he got roasted for that too https://knowyourmeme.com/news/elon-...ng-after-he-posts-pictures-of-the-whole-thing
Yeah, that would bother me too (I didn’t see that).

I don’t know, it just feels like something I complain about right-wing pundits doing. Finding some little thing that their opponents have said, and trying to blow it all out of proportion. So I’d feel hypocritical not to push back if I see it done to people I am generally opposed to.

Attack the man for the horrible things he does. Not for the video games he plays or how he makes characters.

Yeah, that would bother me too (I didn’t see that).

I don’t know, it just feels like something I complain about right-wing pundits doing. Finding some little thing that their opponents have said, and trying to blow it all out of proportion. So I’d feel hypocritical not to push back if I see it done to people I am generally opposed to.

Attack the man for the horrible things he does. Not for the video games he plays or how he makes characters.
Well, yes. Having a problem with his political and social commentary and conspiracy mongering is extremely valid. Mocking him for having discomfort with GTA violence is uncool.
I suggest you not look at the pineapple on pizza thread then.

nevin

Hero
So other people taking it too far makes this silly?
don't get me wrong. Musk is a very mockable man. He's turned himself into something out of a bad hollywood movie. Intentionally. Some might argue that his own choices make the mocking inevitable. But using other's actions to defend your own is very circular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads