Eberron: The Machine of War(FULL)

Candide

First Post
Kyna d'Phiarlan at your service, entertainer extraordinaire the elf says to Kasha. She orders lamb as well as a drink.

OOC: "the first round is free" means your first drink. I didn't know if people thought that the first meal you had was free or not. Wasn't sure how much money folks had on them, etc.

The rest of the evening the party can talk amongst themselves. Let me know when you would like to go to the Griphon's Claw for the night. If you don't have a residence already that is.

Gez

First Post
Tirlen asks the Ghallanda maid for cider. The he answers Kasha's question.

« As I already said on the bridge, I am Tirlen, Talenta Hero, Last War veteran, and Scourge of the Unliving. Next time somebody needs my name, I'll also be a Slayer of Dragons and a Saviour Of A Thousand Kingdoms. »
The little warrior smiles broadly as he boasts in jest.

TroyXavier

First Post
"Solid Strike at your service." *The warforged falls to silence, as his shyness sets in. He likes the company of people, but isn't very comfortable speaking with them. He orders whatever the special is and sits quietly at a table.*

RobotRobotI

First Post
Exicon smirks when the warforged orders his drink, and when the waiter comes by to take orders, he just waves her away. "What kind of cheap mechanik eats food? Aren't machines supposed to be powered by, uh... magic?" He lets out a squeeky laugh.

Bront

The man with the probe
"It would appear we are in this togeather, so perhaps we should seal this with a toast." Valahandra raises her glass of wine "To mystery and adventure"

Candide

First Post
{BUMP}

OOC: Just bumping. Noticing not that much activity right now. People still dealing with memorial day stuff? lack of interest? Want me to just go ahead with things?

Bront

The man with the probe
Candide said:
{BUMP}

OOC: Just bumping. Noticing not that much activity right now. People still dealing with memorial day stuff? lack of interest? Want me to just go ahead with things?
OOC: After the toast, I'm ready for the next day. I think since we're all in sharn, we all have some place to stay. We just need to set up a meeting time in the morning.

Gez

First Post
Tirlen, being a visitor in the city, will spend the night at the inn, unless they don't have stables for his mount, in which case he'll look for another inn.

Remove ads