Eberron: The Machine of War(FULL)

Gez

First Post
« It seems a good idea to bring that book to the Cannith enclave, and they'll probably be interested by that warforged swearing by the Lord of Blades murdering people left and right. »

There may be a reward associated, and Tirlen wants his share. :)
(Trying to find plausible justification for why the characters would stick together rather than just resume their own business.)

"So it's decided? Anyone know where the enclave is?" Kyna looks around the group with a raised eyebrow. "I admit to being rather curious as to what or who the 'Lord of Blades' is."

Gez

First Post
« All I know is that he's a warforged trying to create a warforged nation in what was Cyre before the Mourning. Doesn't seem that much of a problem, since nobody wants those lands anyway. »

Bront

The man with the probe
Valahandra listens nods. This must be the start of that great destiny she saw herself involved in. Though what strange companions for a Valenar Elf, but perhaps there is more to these people than she thinks. She will have to observe them.

OOC: Rational for keeping the group togeather, probably a good idea.

Candide

First Post
OOC:It's much too late now to be able to get something about this done. It's probably best to wait till morning. There is a tavern called the Broken Anvil that is near, and an inn known as the Griphon's Claw if anyone wants to dine/sleep.

At the Tirlen's mentioning of the Mournland, another frigid breeze blows through, chilling you to the bone. The wind howls eerily, as you watch the sleet turning into snow.

Kyna shivers as the cold increases. "Why don't we head to the Griphon's Claw to get dinner - for those of us who haven't eaten - and talk about this?"

She's rather curious about the Lord of Blades, and the mention of Cyre grabs her attention as well.

Seeten

First Post
"Uh, yeah, we could eat...I'm hungry, and confused. Did that thing just try to kill me??"

Kasha looks around at the gathered, and assorted people. "Do you guys do this sort of thing often?"

Gez

First Post
« I've noticed it tends to happen often, yes. Though usually it's on the roads rather than in cities... I guess Sharn is too big for its own good. »

Bront

The man with the probe
"Food and shelter are good. We can discuss this at the inn as well."

Valahandra turns to Kasha to answer her question "I have not done something like this, but my spirit namesake has, and I draw upon her for guidence."

TroyXavier

First Post
Seeten said:
"Uh, yeah, we could eat...I'm hungry, and confused. Did that thing just try to kill me??"

Kasha looks around at the gathered, and assorted people. "Do you guys do this sort of thing often?"

"I haven't since the war. However, in the fight against evil, one faces many adversaries." *Solid Strike is also wondering about this Lord of Blades. What connection might this being have to his quest?*

Remove ads