D&D 5E EB's Out of My Abysmal Mind - OOC (FULL)

hero4hire

Explorer
Another question. Does Kildrak have his Holy Symbol? Evidently it is worn in a Hair Braid.
83263.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

EarlyBird

Explorer
No sorry, they would have taken anything like that. Any jewelry or items (like the above) that they would consider a trophy. Needs to be one of the things you want to get back.

Sorry about messing up your Dissonant Whispers, but I'm fairly certain if the horn is blown by one of the guards, we get to fight the entire outpost so... Silence was necessary. I've blown both 2nd level spells for the day so I can't silence anyone else at this point.

TallIan

Explorer
Silence is absolutely the right spell to be using here. I just got annoyed because I had written a whole post, rolls and everything, about dissonant whispers, then realised I couldn't. Then got a bit stuck with what to do with my action.

DW is nearly a save or die for these guys. So might be worth saving.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

EarlyBird

Explorer
ideals for Atallia's actions for @Charwoman Gene

You can as an action undo your shackles of course. As a bonus action you can give the keys to JimJar since he is close to you. If you have to move and give over the keys it is an action.

Anyone with a key can remove someone's shackles as a reaction, during that character's turn.

I hope the drow get a chance to shot at Atallia, boy are they in for a surprise. Why I had to make everyone 3rd lvl couldn't resist the RP we would get out of the monk's ability.

Last edited:

I hope Atallia runs into the guard house to make sure the other guard does not escape the silence radius with the horn. Totally ignore the shackles and keys. Dropping the keys is no action.

There should be another set of keys here in the guard house.

Remove ads