• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Elysium Squad OOC

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Bront said:
Sorta. I know when to move on, because it happens occasionaly that someone can't post a responce.

Well, sure, that sometimes happens. But given the chance I'd rather complete the conversation if possible.

Oh, and Fenris - regarding your post IC - I've nothing to add. You pretty much summed up what Yavarin knows about the side tunnel. ;)

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Fenris - as per your OOC Sblock question - that sounds like a hypothesis to me. And, being a science person you know what to do with a hypothesis. So long as you are confident of your hypothesis. [In other words, you'll get no new information from me at this distance! :p ]

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Unless people object, I think I am going to close this game rather than try and resurrect it. The game never took off like I had hoped and posting seemed forced from my perception. If everyone objects to this, let me know. I can submit to group desire. But barring strong object, I am planning on allowing this game to pass on as a lost game due to data base malfunction.

Bront

The man with the probe
I loved the concept, but I never quite clicked with Ray and anyone else, which draws it in for me. His VoP never seemed like an issue in the foreign land, since they were sort of overty forced anyway.

Anyway, I'd love to try something else, but yes, I think this is best layed to rest, with lost characters, and now this.

Thanks for everything though NLF :)

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Well, if you are into Quehalost and the possibilities within ... might I direct you to my Story Hour? :)

And thanks for your honest reply. Some games just don't click. I've started three. Two of them are thriving. I consider myself quite lucky, actually.

Remove ads