Ends Meat - OOC

Errandir

First Post
Wilderness Lore is a 3.0 skill.

It is called 'Survival' in 3.5 and further includes the old 'Intuid Direction'.

Huh... I must be using an older reference site (I was looking at a couple of other things besides SRD). I hope the rest is right. I'll fix that and go put the whole thing in the right format to post for approval.

Anyways, looks like I won't be in this adventure, so I'd just like to say thanks for all the help again. Making my character would have been much more confusing without all the advice and criticism.

Halford

First Post
I really wouldn't worry about it Errandir, so long as you can post at some time during most days you'll find its not a problem. As long as you are able to post most days, at anytime, you will be fine.Typically you will also find that posting is more vigorous when a game starts off and then slows to a less laborious pace.I'm certainly not worried given your postings schedule so far, but of course I will understand I you wish to withdraw. Reliability is the main issue, for example, in the Urn Your Pay game I play in myself and Trouvere posts once or twice a day whilst Serow posts less frequently - it means he has a little less impact in some respects, but his presense is nevertheless much appreciated - reliability always is.

Errandir

First Post
Okay, then. I just figured it would be a bit annoying if my time schedule were different than all of yours. It seemed like you were all online and posting this morning, but couldn't really do anything until I got there. If you're fine with it, though, I'm glad to still be here. Oh, by the way, I think I get to choose two extras languages... any advice for that? I have absolutely no idea what would be helpful or not.

Halford

First Post
Almost any language will be useful at some point if you take a look at your races entry it should list your options. Personally I always like Draconic and something like Elven, Dwarven, or Giant.By the way folks I seem to be experiencing some posting weirdness, so please bear with me. Everytime I post it seems to ignore text breaks, etc., and for some reason I am now unable to access any of the text window options.

Halford

First Post
Well its reasurring to know its not just me, but I'm sorry you're having problems Errandir. Lets hope they sort it out shortly!

Halford

First Post
Thanks for the update Walking Dad I went and posted, so lets hope they can track down the problem. Incidently did anyone see the weird arabic posts in Living EnWorld in the sticky threads? They are certainly innapropriate who do you report things like that to?

Errandir

First Post
Huh, these forums really are screwed up. I tried to edit my build post from earlier (I typed the height in a foot too large by mistake) and when the edit box came up, it was filled with weird characters and symbols. The boards have also been down for most of afternoon before this for me (couldn't get the page to load). I hope things get fixed soon - trying to keep a pbp game going like this will be awkward.

Halford

First Post
Okay, well it looks like things are are back to normal! Hurray!

The IC thread is up along with all the attatchments, etc. I posted all the dialogue from the Red Dragon for ease of reference so you don't need to thread hop to find any relevant information contained in it.

Errandir I need you to post your character in the lew character thread, use the template linked to on the first page, etc.

Remove ads