Epic D&D campaign (still recruiting)

Shayuri

First Post
Scaled down in what way? If you want some items you can use in wildshape, just buy a Wilding Clasp for 4000gp...1 per item to be used.

You'll look awfully weird in wildshape...but it'll be quite effective.

Vertexx69

First Post
A 4000g wilding clasp on an animated shield keeps it by your side regardless of what shape you are in, and the +2 beastskin armor enchancement lets your armor morph around whatever form you're in too, putting both crystals back in the game :cool:

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
You're in ghostcat, you can read the IC thread now. Btw, as a hunter/protector of people who lived on a plains my best recomendation for your last favored enemy is magical beasts.

Everyone in Game: btw, you guys seemed to have stalled out without making a decision. Somebody decide where you guys are going and post it so I can continue this thing :p

Vertexx69

First Post
Beastskin would be at the cost of arcane spell failure. I'm a wizard/druid.
Thats where the lovely +1 twilight armor enhancement that lowers ASF by 10% comes into play, which gives you the option of leather or leafweave for a couple extra points of AC.

@ ghostcat - I'd go with something more off the wall like oozes or aberrations.

@ Dharuhk - I'd say in the opposite direction from the castle a few miles or so.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Everyone in Game: btw, you guys seemed to have stalled out without making a decision. Somebody decide where you guys are going and post it so I can continue this thing
Thought I allready did, I was waiting for confirmation that we arrived safely without the guards interfering.
I'll assume from this statement that we can get away safely, and that the conversations everybody's having are off in the woods, since I doubt everybody's just standing around yacking and waiting for the guards to recover.

Dharuhk - Also, this is something I should've mentioned earlier.
Are you going to be RPing my Intelligent Rod, or can I do it? I realize I've allready spoken for him once, but as the DM it is your right to run any/all intelligent items and NPCs if you wish. I just figured I'd find out now before it comes up again.

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
I withdraw my application from this game. Another game closing today made me realize this is a poor medium for roleplay. In nearly a decade, not one game I have been in has completed.

Remove ads