• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Frowning That is true, well if you'd like to stay behind I'll stay also, togeather we should be able to handle any theives

"Thank you, my friend. I have seen your impressive magical skill in combat, and I think I can speak for Ingus as well when I say we will both feel safer with your aid, not to mention that I would enjoy the company."

LogicsFate

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"Thank you, my friend. I have seen your impressive magical skill in combat, and I think I can speak for Ingus as well when I say we will both feel safer with your aid, not to mention that I would enjoy the company."

Don't mention it blushing a little at her skill in combat I figure I've seen enough ceremonies already, missing one wont hurt anything

Bront

The man with the probe
Ingus says to you "Bah, you both go. I can handel things myself. Most of the other caravans have only one person watching them, and I'm not bad with an axe if it comes to it." He grins. Indeed, there are few caravans with more than 2 people there, and those are franticly trying to set up their tents for the start of the festival after a late arival. Some wagons don't have anyone watching them directly, though those are in easy view of several other manned booths.

If you still insist, Ingus won't argue any more, since the company of ladies is obviously better than none at all. "Your loss" he'll add though.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"If it is alright, I would rather stay. Better safe than sorry, and perhaps we can watch some of the nearby unmanned caravans as well and help out if one of them becomes in trouble."

LogicsFate

First Post
Bront said:
Ingus says to you "Bah, you both go. I can handel things myself. Most of the other caravans have only one person watching them, and I'm not bad with an axe if it comes to it." He grins. Indeed, there are few caravans with more than 2 people there, and those are franticly trying to set up their tents for the start of the festival after a late arival. Some wagons don't have anyone watching them directly, though those are in easy view of several other manned booths.

If you still insist, Ingus won't argue any more, since the company of ladies is obviously better than none at all. "Your loss" he'll add though.

"Do you need any help stting up Mr. Ingus or are you already done?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"I think I'm done, but thanks for the company" Ingus replies.

He does have several new items out, some fantastic ornimental armor that oozes magic, a display of fine gems, and several weapons made of some odd material and finely crafted. Definately much better selection than what was available yesterday.

OOC: Waiting to hear from Troi and Fang if they're going.

Kishwa Dogteeth

First Post
Fang takes a moment to contemplate carefully.

"Hmmm. Notin I'm needin ta buy, cept a sword, but me donna 'ave dat kinda money" he thought aloud. "Hmmm. Could be stayin 'ere, but Ingus sayin 'ee donna need Fang. Hmm..."

OOC- If anyone goes anywhere Fang will tag along. Otherwise he'll just stay at the caravan

two

First Post
Kishwa Dogteeth said:
Fang gives Sunny a friendly shot in the arm when he sees the lipstick spread across his face. "Got yerself'a girlie fren" Fang laughed.

"One dese days Fang git girlfren an put 'is crippler to werk". Fang finished.

"Well my friend, you certainly used your 'crippler' pretty effecitvely on them bandits back there -- ha ha!"

Sunny is sure this is quite a funny joke.

"As for me, I prefer a less debilitative blow. There is no need to go around crippling the female populace, making it difficult for them to walk -- although, to be honest with you, my Deidre might be having the same problem in about 9 months --ha ha!"

Sunny is sure he got off an even better joke.

"C'mon buddy, let's go to this opening and see what lovely ladies are there for the taking -- perhaps even an orcan lass or two."

{Slaps Fang's back and pulls him out the door to the opening ceremonies -- rather, pulls him out, if Fang doesn't resist, i.e. use any of his massive strength.}

Remove ads