• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
El Jefe said:
OOC:[sblock]Ok, that makes it official. Oirhandir is the only PC in this adventure who has no immediate prospects of getting busy with someone.

Gonna have to do something about that.[/sblock]
OOC: [sblock]I swear that was not the intent of the adventure. :)

Honestly :D

What, are you looking at. :p

I'm serious. :mad:

Hey, I don't hear anyone complaining yet. :cool: [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC:

[SUPER-DUPER-METAGAME-HAT]
Well at least we know she's just a shameless slut (of the gifts for sex type and not the money for sex type) and not a succubus, since Sunny would have been dead on the first kiss as a level 1 character.
[/SUPER-DUPER-METAGAME-HAT])

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC:
Bah, succubi are too high CR for us anyways. That would be as crazy as someone throwing a gray render at a bunch of 1st-level PCs...or make that 2 gray renders!
[/SUPER-DUPER-METAGAME-HAT] )

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC:
Bah, succubi are too high CR for us anyways. That would be as crazy as someone throwing a gray render at a bunch of 1st-level PCs...or make that 2 gray renders!
[/SUPER-DUPER-METAGAME-HAT] )
OOC: And a bunch of orcs and hobgoblins too. Real crazy.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Daphnie
"Why don't you show me around a bit and tell me about your adventures. It's usually pretty dull around here, must be exciting to be on the road all the time."

Troi raises an eyebrow, but simply nods. "Alright then, though I think that you could show me 'round a bit better'n I kin show you, but, eh."

He leads her through the town randomly and haphazardly, with no real plan or idea of where he's going.

"I'd like ta tell ya 'bout my travels, but I'm curious as ta why you were wanderin' off an' lookin' sad like that." He says as they walk. "Was it just over th' stalk not fallin' where ya wanted?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Troi

"Oh, the festival changes all the time, so I never know what to expect. This is the first year Dad's let me wander it alone." She explains.

"Well, there was a sweet guy I met yesterday, and I was hoping to hit him to get him invovled, but I missed. He was an adventurer too. I probably should meet up with him today, but I'd love to hear about your travels too till I find him. I can't wait to get out of this town." She sighs.

She looks up at you with a bright smile and asks "You ever meet Sunny the Brave before in your travels?"

OOC: I took a few liberties with things you might have said Sunny ;)

Remove ads