• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
two said:
Boy is Sunny out of it, literally and figuratively.

Well, since he is, he'll walk around the festival some, looking for interesting scrolls and such. Despite his big sword, he's still a wizard at heart.

Sunny makes his way around the festival, this time heading south, and encounters several merchants selling magical scrolls. An elven merchant selling scrolls sees you and says "Hello good sir, can I help you? Looking for something for the mage in your life?"

OOC: You never know who you may meet still :). Any spells you were looking for in particular?

Bront

The man with the probe
GnomeWorks said:
OoC: Okay, not to complain or anything, but the OoC thing is getting really out of hand. I shouldn't have to be pawing through two pages of OoC to find the one post I need to reply to. I think OoC is neat and all, but... seriously. Do you think we could cut it back, or size your font down, or put it in a new thread, or something?

Troi smiles. "Th' world's ain't all it's worked up ta be, y'know. Ya should prob'ly consider yer options here 'fore ya start lookin' inta adventurin'."

Troi considers for a moment, then pulls two gold out of his pouch. "Sure, why not?"
Daphnie sort of glosses over your advice while entering the tent. An older woman sits at a table, shuffling a deck of cards. "Greetings. Come, sit, and let Esmerelda tell your future for you." She smiles as you set 2 gold on the table. She quickly pulls it off and sets down the cards. "Young lady, take the cards and shuffle them a bit. Let them get to know you and your aura before I take your reeding." Daphnie giggles and begins to shuffle the cards. She mixes them up a bit, and sets them on the table. "Please cut them once" Esmerelda implores.

Daphnie does so, and Esmerelda picks up the deck and starts dealing them in a strange pattern, some up, some down. Some have a number of a suit, while others have some special character on them. When finished, Esmerelda looks over the cards... "Hmm, interesting... I see great turmoil in your life. Soon, there will be great trouble in it, yes indeed." Daphnie gasps, but Esmerelda does not stop. "But you will find a man. A man who will lead you to your destiny. He will lead you to a new life. But beware, for great danger lies in this new life." Esmerelda looks at the cards again, "But that is all I can tell you. More is unclear till you find your new path."

Daphnie says "Wow, you learned all that from the cards? That's amazing. Did you hear that Troi? A man will lead me to my destiny!" She giggles excitedly and looks at you.

Esmerelda cleans up the cards, shuffles them a bit and sets them down in front of Troi. "Please shuffle and then cut the cards young man." She smiles. Daphnie looks at you expectantly and excited.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: BTW, I do agree that it got excessive last night. I have no problem with the occasional OOC comment, but if ends up being a fairly unrelated game conversation, let's try to either keep it brief in one post, Sblock it, or perhaps move it to a different thread. :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Kishwa Dogteeth said:
OOC- Wow, you guys sure made a lot of posts in the last day.

Fang steals more than a few glances at the pretty woman's cleavage, and quietly aniticipates everytime she grabs him. "She grabs me jus' like an orc woman would" Fang thought to himself. "MMMM, what a woman!"

Later when Fang is asked to seal the barrels, he does so eagerly. "Lemme jus' roll up me sleaves" Fang said, and he started to do so, using the opportunity to show off his massive rippled arms.

"Glad ta be'o help ta such a pretty lady" Fang said as he hammered the lid home.
Hellen's eyes widden when she spies Fang's muscular build, and Oirhandir notices she swoons just a bit. "Great Hon, I'll go get this prepped. You two go enjoy the festival for a bit, but Fang hon, you try to be back here round mid afternoon or so, so I can get ya preped for the dinner." She smiles and plants a big wet one on you. "Have fun hon, and don't be late" she says in a strangely sultry voice.

"You don't get him lost now you hear?" She says to Oirhandir, slapping him on the butt playfully as she walks past him and back into her chambers.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: If it helps, the best way to shut me up is to not give me anything to which to respond...:) I'll almost never come in randomly and make an off-topic statement that's not in response to somebody else :D)

Bront

The man with the probe
Thanks, it got lost.

Elise and Lasair continue to wander around the festival. There are games of chance, booths offering stuffed animals to show of your strength, skill, or luck. There are entertainers playing for coin, and interesting food all abounds. Merchants selling weapons, armor, clothing, jewelry, gems, scrolls, and stuff too numerous to name. You get the feeling that for a time, you could find just about anything you might want.

Rystil Arden

First Post
You get the feeling that for a time, you could find just about anything you might want.
*To test her strange feeling, Lasair decides to see if there are any torcs of power preservation on sale for 99% off or barter, since she clearly doesn't have enough of these golden coins to purchase one normally.*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads