• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
Elise jumps up nearly spilling her beer, "Fang is the MC?!?"
Everyone's eyes turn to Elise (Who's sitting no more than 5 seats down from Fang at the head table) and look at her oddly. A dead silence fills the room.

Hellen clears her throat and says "Fang, please do the honors."

El Jefe

First Post
Oirhandir was startled by Elise's abrupt exclamation. "Didn't we talk about this?", he wondered to himself. "I know the girls showed up at the last minute, but I'm sure I said something about it when we were walking over here."

A moment later, another thought occurred to him: After that outburst, the pressure would really be on Fang. The elf hoped the orc was up to the occasion...

two

First Post
Sunny too is very interested in what Fang will say... and as the pause lengthens, he grows more and more curious.

El Jefe

First Post
OOC:[sblock]Much more of this, and this will be the longest pregnant pause in the history of the festival.

Much more than that, and we'll have the EnWorld record![/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Hellen nudges Fang and whispers few words of encouragement in his ear.

OOC: [sblock]I'll play him for this part on Monday if he hasn't returned by then. People take vacations though[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads