• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise smiles at her new partner, when confronted by strangers dancing she puts more thought into her move, perhaps too much, as she attempt slightly more difficult moves to impress

two

First Post
Bront said:
"The fortune teller said you'd take me away from here. How could you?" Daphnie says, fighting back tears, obviously upset. She wanders off into the crowd.

Sunny, feeling quite low, and rather depressed overall, and somehow suspecting that he is, at base, making a rather large mistake, has neither the experience nor the wisdom to undo what has been done.

Instead of doing the courageous thing, in other words, speaking to Daphnie, he instead turns to the oblivion available in the lees of a mug.

Sunny changes plans somewhat. He has moved from "confortable buzz" to "dead drunk" as a goal, and he works on acheiving that goal.

(When Sunny has drunk his fill, he will stagger off to a cozy corner or tent and sleep it off...)

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise glances over and watches to action

OOC: [sblock] (First Oirhander, now Fang! what's a PC got to do to get a little atention aroung here! I'm starting to think the only one that would choose Elise over Lasair, WOULD be Lasair)
-Feigned anger
Yeah, I'll stop soon, just a strange coincidence, no?
[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
Elise glances over and watches to action

OOC: [sblock] (First Oirhander, now Fang! what's a PC got to do to get a little atention aroung here! I'm starting to think the only one that would choose Elise over Lasair, WOULD be Lasair)
-Feigned anger
Yeah, I'll stop soon, just a strange coincidence, no?
[/sblock]
OOC: Did you miss this?
Bront said:
Elise finds herself dancing across a chissled human wearing well cared for Brest Plate along with other bits of finery.

Bront

The man with the probe
The music comes to a hault, and a slow tune starts up. Couples pair off a bit to the sound of the music.

The woman across from Orihandir smiles and curtsies at the end of the dance. She fidgets a bit nervously, looking around, but not for anyone in particular as couples begin to pair up.

Hellen grabs Fang for a slow dance.

The man across from Elise bows to her and says "M'lady, might I have this dance?"

A well dressed halfling approaches Lasair and says "Care for a dance?"

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
"Yes! let's." Elise takes the man's hand as they begin to dance
The man grips you in his strong arms for the dance. Not too tight, and not wandering inappropriately, but a firm and confident grip. He dances effortlessly, and looks at you with a warm smile. "Forgive me for not introducing myself. I am Lord Valdor of Riem. Tis always a pleasure to dance with such a lovely woman. Might you honor me by telling me your name?"

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
The woman across from Orihandir smiles and curtsies at the end of the dance. She fidgets a bit nervously, looking around, but not for anyone in particular as couples begin to pair up.
"Ah, such a radiant vision of lovliness", thought Oirhandir to himself as he gazed at the elf if the green dress. "Now is the best chance I will have to act all night!", his thoughts continued.

Oirhandir strode boldly across the space between them, took a knee in the traditional elven gesture of respect to a woman's beauty, and gracefully extended a hand, palm up, as he drank in the features of her face with his eyes. Tilting his head to the side and nodding slightly, he asked, "May I have the honor of your beauty beside me during the next dance?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads