First D&D "Extra Life" Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Preview

full donation prieview list. $25,000 : Preface $50,000 : Table of Contents $60,000 : New Cantrip: Greenflame Blade $70,000 : New Background: Urban Bounty Hunter $80,000 : New Roguish Archetype: Mastermind $90,000 : Duergar race entry, including subrace traits. $100,000 : Full, updated, high res, labeled map of the northwest portion of Faerün, from Amn to Icewind Dale and the Moonshae Isles to...

full donation prieview list.

$25,000 : Preface
$50,000 : Table of Contents
$60,000 : New Cantrip: Greenflame Blade
$70,000 : New Background: Urban Bounty Hunter
$80,000 : New Roguish Archetype: Mastermind
$90,000 : Duergar race entry, including subrace traits.
$100,000 : Full, updated, high res, labeled map of the northwest portion of Faerün, from Amn to Icewind Dale and the Moonshae Isles to the Dalelands.

Evenglare

Adventurer
I hope they get this out of the way and start focusing on something... ANYTHING.. other than forgotten realms. I'm just not excited about this setting as I used to be. Give me planescape, or Dark Sun... I REALLY want Dragonlance... keep going with Eberron... Just anything other than FR at this point please, especially if they pursue this one supplement a year mentality (adventures are not supplements in my eyes).

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
The great Elminster is back!!! Cant wait to pick this up in a couple of weeks. I can clearly see a peak of a very large color map, looking forward to more previews.

Forgotten Realms Rules!!

aarduini

Explorer
I'm hoping the Greenflame blade cantrip is a magical sword that uses Int like the Shillelagh uses Wisdom. I also want to see the Bladesinger, but it doesn't look like it will be previewed.

CasvalRemDeikun

Adventurer
I'm hoping the Greenflame blade cantrip is a magical sword that uses Int like the Shillelagh uses Wisdom. I also want to see the Bladesinger, but it doesn't look like it will be previewed.

I hope this is the case. I know of a wizard player or two that would love to have a fire sword attack.

ceejzz

First Post
i'm looking forward to the setting update - even if i decide to run a non-FR campaign, it will be cool to see what's happened and how the realm has changed since the end of 4e.

of course, i'm even more excited for the new crunch. looks like chapter 3 will have the race stuff, chapter 4 has class stuff, and chapter 5 has background stuff. i doubt each chapter will be completely dedicated to crunch, but the preface makes it sound like it'll be a good chunk of the content.

only ~1 more month now!

Ahrimon

Bourbon and Dice
I hope not if only because that will make the tome lock a better blade lock than the blade lock.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I'm with chibi, can't wait to pick it up or rather for my preorder to come in via priority mail!

I'll donate to Emi Tanji, graphic designer for WoTC and 5e....also picked up a t-shirt as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads