• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Ambrus

Explorer
shadowbloodmoon said:
Of course they all posted a lot more often, but still.
Hey, I'm all for posting more often. If you can think of a way to work that I'll be happy. :D

Speaking of which, what ever happened to our plan to try role-playing by chat on occasion? I'd still love to give that a try if possible. :heh:

Kemrain

First Post
I'd like to apologise for my recent absence. The computer at work, where it is, unfortunately, most convienient for me to post, has taken a dump and won't be operational for a bit. I'm at home, and I'll post tonight, and hopefully I'll be back up to speed very soon.

Reading the thread, I'm glad to see I haven'r gotte ntoo far behind. I'll have a post up in a jiffy.

- Kemrain the Apologetic.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
No worries Kemrain, happens to all of us.

As for another chat session, we could always try that again. I'm currently on my summer break from classes, so mid afternoons or also late late nights are still good for me.

Ambrus

Explorer
Kemrain, in case you missed it Angcuru is back and has posted to the OOC thread. He's thinking about getting started again. Still interested?

Kemrain

First Post
Ambrus said:
Kemrain, in case you missed it Angcuru is back and has posted to the OOC thread. He's thinking about getting started again. Still interested?
I would have noticed in a few minutes. I have that thread bookmarked and I ckeck it daily with this one. I sure am interested!

That aside, in this game, we're totally screwed. I think I'm going to have Tac come clean about being a clawdite, in hopes of gaining the Hutt's trust. Torrba the Serene is a better hutt to work for than Jabba, or most others, as far as I'm concerned.

That, and I don't have to tell him who I really am.

- Kemrain the Coming Clean, and Remaining Dirty.

Ambrus

Explorer
Kemrain said:
That aside, in this game, we're totally screwed. I think I'm going to have Tac come clean about being a clawdite, in hopes of gaining the Hutt's trust.
I don't know what you're so worried about. I think Torrba is basically just messing with you guys; it's what passes for a joke amongst the hutt. Saying that you know too much about his building and his operation to be let go is silly. You know less about Torrba and his operation than what is commonly know on the streets of Nar Shaada and all you've seen of this building is what he's allowed you to see: a landing pad, two hallways, a waiting room and his audience chamber. The implication that you're a credible security risk to him is laughable. Likewise, his statement that he doesn't hire anyone he can't trust is also ridiculous. Who amongst the populace of Nar Shaada is completely trustworthy to a hutt? Everybody here can be bought and he knows it. Finally his implication that he may have you killed is a bad joke. If he intended to kill you guys he wouldn't have allowed you to carry your weapons into his audience chamber where he might get injured should you guys attempt to defend yourselves.

All in all, I think he's just trying to bully you in a good natured way to see if you've got the chutzpah to stand up for yourselves. Go ahead, tell him that he should let you go or you'll shoot him. He'll probably find it funny. ;)

I'll get in and make a post later today or tonight. I've been a bit under the weather the past couple of days and haven't been online. As soon as I catch up and have a few minutes to do it, I'll drop a Femi post.

Remove ads