• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full - Waiting for complete characters] Loex’edar: The Dragon War

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Honestly, it matters not to me. Flitterdust isn't planning on getting close enough to get attacked if he can help it, and with a fly speed of a perfect 100 ... he should be able to outfly most dragons around. Besides - Flitterdust's AC is nothing to complain about! :wink: I was more or less just trying to be funny with my earlier post. If I wanted a combatant - Flitterdust would not be a fairie dragon.

Seriously, I'm in this for the RP possibilities ...

scout989

First Post
Okay, I unfortunately haven't been able to check absolutely everything, but here's what I've found so far-

Goddess FallenAngel: Luminous gets 2 more to natural armor, due to the house rule. Also, I think your attack values are a little off- bite does +13 damage, claws and wings do +7, and tail slap does +19. Also, all attacks are at +28 (you forgot the -1 size mod).

Shayuri- you also get another 2 natural armor due to my house rule

Tailspinner- according to your HD and class, your BAB should be +16, and your base saves should be Fort 12, Ref and Will 9

Nonlethal Force- It looks to me as though Flitterdust should have a +11 for both grapple checks and initiative. Also, though I know you aren't planning on getting in melee if you can help it, please post your attack values anyway

Thanks all. Hopefully I'll get a chance to look over skills and stuff soon. Still waiting on AmorFati to get started- hold in there just a little longer, eh?

G

Guest 11456

scout989 said:
Tailspinner- according to your HD and class, your BAB should be +16, and your base saves should be Fort 12, Ref and Will 9

Taken care of. Thanx.

----------

If you are what you eat, then dragons are people too.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
scout989 said:
We'll be happy to keep you at #1 on the alternate list, Keia. Thanks for your interest!
Thanks. I'll keep an eye on things for a while, and I actually have a dragon built from an earlier game so getting built-up should be quicker. Looks like a great game - good luck!!

Keia

I'm okay with your ruling. :) (GM's always rigth!)

I made the changes - don't know how I missed the size penalty to attack, I had it listed in racial abilities and applied to AC. Thanks!

So, you would allow the deflection from racial and deflection from a magic item to stack? In that case, do you mind if I rearrange my magic items a bit? I assumed they didn't stack because they're the same type of bonus.

scout989

First Post
Goddess FallenAngel said:
I'm okay with your ruling. :) (GM's always rigth!)

I made the changes - don't know how I missed the size penalty to attack, I had it listed in racial abilities and applied to AC. Thanks!

So, you would allow the deflection from racial and deflection from a magic item to stack? In that case, do you mind if I rearrange my magic items a bit? I assumed they didn't stack because they're the same type of bonus.
Yeah, I think that's only reasonable. And it might well be completely permissible by RAW anyway; they are both deflection boni, but one seems to me to be a racial bonus, which will stack with an enhancement bonus. Even if I'm wrong, I'm allowing it for this game. Go ahead and do what you need to for the magic items, no problem there.
Scout

Remove ads