• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game?

BSF

Explorer
Well, I haven't seen hide nor hair of anybody for the past couple of weeks.

I would be up for some stuff, but probably later than usual. There is a concert down at the Zoo and Allan really wants to see the band. (Green Chile Jam Band)

But if anybody wanted to do something after 9:00, I could dig that.

Kultar

First Post
Anything going on this week? I have a few rough ideas as to where I am going with my new character but still need to run it all by you.

Tormal

First Post
I'm actually at mike's house right now and available pretty much every friday for gaming. If we were going to do anything tonight i'll be there! If not, I'm looking forward to the next time we do!

BSF

Explorer
Well, you and Mike are the only two folks to show much interest right now. But we could probably hang for a while and find something to do.

Kultar

First Post
I wont be making it tonight as I have recieved word that two friends of mine were involved in a drunk driving accident. One of them has passed away and the other is at the hospital and I have no idea what condition she is in. Sorry for the late notice.

Macbeth

First Post
I'll be back in Socorro next Sunday (the 21st?) and I may be able to make the Friday after that. I'll see how classes are going once I get back and post again with amore definate answer...

Remove ads