Gaming w/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse Issue 2: Vegas!

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Indeed, time is at the essence here. Where the hell is my pasta!? I'm dying here!" Uomo gives an humoristic punch to the side of the couch.

Zerith

First Post
‘She turned… in...to... a... human sofa?’ Felix thought with a great desire to cause some mischief “Ding!” sounded the microwave oven right after Uomo. Felix then zipped up the stool, retrieved the plate, and then hoped down before bringing Uomo the plate while getting a fork while moving towards Uomo. “Anyways, the longer we wait the more time they have to work on the weapon, and I don’t want it to even be in alpha testing when we go in; I’m hoping it’s still at the point they would not even fathom utilizing it in the lab.” Felix said while handing Uomo the plate and adding “But in, any case, I volunteer to, at least attempt to, infiltrate the lab ahead of you all so we can have a floor plan to work with. I don’t want to throw a bunch of untrained youths blindly into a deathtrap.” He commented while walking back to the kitchen, shrugging his shoulders and rising his plumes, displayed upwards and level at shoulder height, discardingly, as if there was next to no danger in himself going alone as he then headed to the bathroom…
A mere moment latter a very tall, lath, exotic house cat emerged from the room Felix entered, it wore a fancy caller with three tags, the first was a fancy pansy name tag with “Felix” engraved and printed with apparent expenses, the second was mostly hidden behind the first, if examined it was the match to the first, hade an address and other contact information “if lost” the third was distinctly cheaper the former, and held a small piece of hand written paper that basically said were to find Felix’s ‘owner’ the hotel they were at. In Felix’s book, the best miss information was laced with enough real information that it felt meaty.

The large cat walked in front of Sofa Girl* and seemed to grin crookedly before jumping onto her lap, with almost bizarrely little effort, and then staring Enoch, presumably, in the eyes briefly before yawning and curling up, ‘She practically demanded this! thought the cat smugly; luckily the cat withheld the need to kneed Sofa Girl*’s lap before settling down.
[*Her new Code name, as far as Felix was concerned.]

[sblock=OoC] hop I'm not taking too much liberty here, but I mean, com on! she turned into a Sofa! what do you except from me?:][/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Splendid old chum!" Uomo says regarding the dish served to him. He digs in the pasta with both gusto and expertise.
"Agreed..." he says lifting his fork. "But then again,... I think our contact... has some personal... attachment with me... Too bad with don't hava a 'porter'." Uomo says between pauses for chewing, before gulping and charging his fork again with another ball of dripping noodles. "Mi caro amici Robert would be helpful." he remarks before mastication begins again.

jkason

First Post
Terry Quinlan, The Grid

Terry frowned as Felix curled up in the young girl's lap, but decided anyone who was going to be involved with this mission had to be at least mature enough to handle the advances of a hyperkinetic house cat.

"While normally I'd say send the cat, since folk will be disarmed, I'm not sure people in a lab facility are going to respond the same way; you might just wind up with the other lab animals."

Terry turns the rest of what he has to say to the room.

"If I can get close enough, I'm hoping I can sweet-talk their internal surveillance into doing the recon for us," he says. "If I can't manage that, I'm going to get really worried about their security systems, which are bound to be tougher. But since everything below the main level is completely cut off from remote access, I can't tell you anything until we're there."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Indeed there are several possible venues to tackle this." says Uomo cleaning his mouth with a napkin. "But since we have a way to infiltrate in the upper level, I don't think you need to scout in advance Copycat. As Grid says, I'm expecting he'll be able to hack into their systems once he gets inside. Of course, that can backfire and we could be exposed. It would be outstanding to have some way to conceal us or create a diversion to escape if things get naughty. We've done it in Brazil, but something more subtle would be in order. I doubt we can all hide behind Material Girl."

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Katrina gently dips her fingers into a glass of water on the end table beside the sofa. She idly looks down at the cat resting in her pillowy lap. Suddenly her entire body shifts to become made of water, the cat falls through with a splash and is drenched. Katrina flows off the couch and forms into a standing shape again as she retakes human form.

"I can also take the shape of other people, if I have the opportunity to touch them. So I may be useful int the infiltration." She looks back at the wet cat and smiles.

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC:
if guys need any input from me, just ask. I'm ready whenever you are, I'm really enjoying the roleplaying going on. Felix & Kat especially!

Zerith

First Post
[sblock=OoC] Advances? This assumes he is attracted to her in a ‘we know what kind of sense’ meanwhile his motivation, after seeing a sofa with extra padding was ‘mine’ in the same way a cat will take your favorite chair the second you hop out of it because it’s in the sun :D
Also, remember that the the skimpy cloths thing is over and don with ;3[/sblock]

‘… I practically demanded that…’
thought Felix, after momentarily trying to swim as he dropped through her, by the time she retook her shape he was sitting upright, hunched over, where she had been, dripping wet to the point that his whiskers were drooping and his already Lithe frame became a proverbial toothpick, he grumbled lowly as only a annoyed, drenched cat could as his ears swept back; it was not like he had shed on her new cloths or anything…
He was half tempted to step near her and then shack himself dry, but she did that in reaction, and now he had ammunition for anyone who decided to continue the line of thought.

he shivered in place briefly and then sneezed before he then got up and moved over to the desk, dripping sofa as he moved, before jumping onto the desk and again biting the pen and started writing, quickly, on a note pad and the propped up the note bad and displayed the pages, with the first page he looked at Uomo, with the rest he looked at Kat

Page one said:
… Anyways.
Who is going inside? The teenage hacker and all of us, or the two of you?

Page two through four said:
We don’t know who all works on the sub levels and even if we did you would have to memorize enough of their, secretive information, character traits, ectra, to fool their security, and this is assuming we can grab a sub level worker in the first place; what if you copy someone developing the weapon, or otherwise in the know and you’re asked a specific detail that’s common knowledge to their team? Far too risky.

P.S. am I dripping you now or is it just mundane water now? o_O;

Felix then sneezed again, and dropped the notepad off the desk, he meowingly grumbled again.
Additionally, the first person to make a comment about him getting what he deserved, or the like, would find him in close proximity in the blink of an eye, before he shook himself bone dry in their general direction.

Last edited:

Voidrazor

First Post
"And too many guns. The mercs don't leave the lab, we've checked that. Now, if you would be so gentle as to introduce yourself properly we could work out some strategy." Uomo suggests

"Name's Enoch. But what you're really asking, wild guess, is what I can do. I perceive and can manipulate object on the mental plane. So essentially I can screw with peoples mind's and perception. And if you need a distraction ... oh dude, you don't know." He grins, chuckling to himself and shakes his head. Enoch gets distracted for a few moments when Felix starts writing in cat-form. "Um, anyway I don't suck at subtle either. But once in a while someone will get cluey and see through whatever I've got going on. For the most part though, I can grab people's heads in a serious way."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Of course everyone will be in there for the fun my furry friend." Uomo replies, before Enoch describes his portfolio. "Ah, another tactical edge for the team. So say, could you turn most of the team invisible to the eyes of others then? All save Fulcrum and myself."
The tall Uomo stands up, and picks up his trenchcoat. He hangs it and walk into his room, returning with a small notepad. Clicking a pen, he again sits on the couch. "Since you two will now work for me, I will like to switch to legals in the mid time. Believe it or not you'll have healthcare and a salary, I'm not going to ask you to just work for free, right? You'll be employed by the Gryphon company, on legal grounds, so I do need true information, if you don't mind." he tosses the pad and the pen to Katrina first. There's a list of personal info with blank spaces to fill.

Last edited:

Remove ads