• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GENCON] Update, Gen Con event registration now up and running

dream spawn

Explorer
Well, so far I'm not very impressed with the new management. First they shuffle around the dates for Gen Con, then they get registration up late (which meant I wasn't around to sign up right away and didn't get the hotel I wanted), and now they can't decide when they can get event registration started.

Anyone else think that this is turning into a case of same stuff, different smell? Or am I just being to demanding?

Last edited:

dream spawn

Explorer
*sigh*

Event Registration has been pushed back for the third time today. Now it won't be up until 8:00pm PST. That's 10pm for me. So much for going to bed early tonight.

Duvall

First Post
Just speculating...but,

A lot of their mistakes seem to be "freshman" web mistakes. I'd be willing to bet their web master is someone who's a friend and knows a lot about one aspect of web sites, like databases, and very little about anything else.

dream spawn

Explorer
Yeah, I'm just afraid that when I go to bed, they are going to somehow miraculously get it up and running. Ah, well, that's life I guess.....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads