Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

Agamon

Adventurer
This game hasn't hit too many dry spots in my opinion. And when it has, it hasn't been that way for long.

I think we're already treading into a major sub-plot for Anika involving her faith. The end results of that could be interesting.

Other than the Sami sub-plot, which we already discussed a while back, I'm pretty happy with how the game is progressing concerning my PC.

I also like how this is turning into one big disfunctional family. :)

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
Well the game has been going for like two years now, it seems maybe, less not sure. I don’t know, but I am just wondering, what plot threads would you like to see in the story? Are there any dangling plot hooks you would like to see resolved, in the nearby future? Do you have a subplot you would like to develop that I have overlooked? Just the normal gripes complaints; how to make the game better so it does not get stale post… hit me!
Well I'd really like to see how Mark's choice to maintain some kind of loyalty to The Man instead of McCallister, but I suspect that's already a major plot thread for the future. I'm always open for more temptations too.

One of the things I'm keen on with Mark is how far he's willing to sell out and where he'll make stands on principle.

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon

I want to explore the Sami angle as well.. and beleive me once your little escapade is over... you will get that chance and then some. The Faith sub-plot will be fun especially when you actually meet the avatars ;)

Besides Anika may have an admirer before too long... and it in't Ryan!

Samnell

Oh there will be a return to more intimate plots after this story arc runs its course. There will be plenty of food for thought for Mark, and his role as a leader, celebrity, and well role model... oh and Sakura Red gets out of rehab soon ;)

Oh and if you have ever seen Tenchi Muyo... well lets just say that Mark is going to have lady problems in a big way...

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
Tokiwong said:
Oh and if you have ever seen Tenchi Muyo... well lets just say that Mark is going to have lady problms in a big way...

*snicker* Mark's just like Tenchi, this'll be good... :p

Samnell

Explorer
Agamon said:
*snicker* Mark's just like Tenchi, this'll be good... :p
Cool. I never much cared for the anime, but doing a similar situation as an RPG is different. The lack of giant robots kicking ass wont be such a detriment. :)

Tokiwong

First Post
Samnell said:
Cool. I never much cared for the anime, but doing a similar situation as an RPG is different. The lack of giant robots kicking ass wont be such a detriment. :)
I never cared for the anime much myself... Japanese anim comedy has never excited me ;)

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Explorer
Pardon my ignorance, but what's it about?

I'd like to have Ryan's sister Laura, the child prodigy who's good at everything, get some more face time. I was actually thinking about having Ryan call her and ask her the following physics question: "Okay, Object A, a roughly humanoid shape weighing about 250 pounds, is falling from a height of approximately ten miles. The wind speed is ten miles per hour in a northeast direction. How long does it take for this guy to fall, and where's he going to land if he started in ten miles above downtown Bangkok. And uh...hurry, please."

Samnell

Explorer
Hammerhead said:
Pardon my ignorance, but what's it about?
So far as I recall, it's about an ordinary Japanese guy who ends up with his home and life overrun by big-breasted women who generally want to sleep with him. Comedy ensues.

I'm with Toki on anime comedy. It just doesn't do a lot for me. But I'm told we miss out on virtually all the clever wordplay because it doesn't really translate.

Tokiwong

First Post
LOL I just hit upon an idea... a campaign called Year of the Comet... kind of dawn of a new age kind of thing... taking place just after the Comet flies over... any interest?

Agamon

Adventurer
I never cared for Tenchi. I also failed to see much of the humor. Ranma, however, either translated better, or they got funny poeple to do the translating, 'cause I found the first few seasons of that enjoyable.

As for the Comet game, you mean running it concurrently with this one? Oy, not another game...hard to pass up though. Would we be original characters, or the old skool NPCs? I'm cool either way, but if it's the latter, I call dibs on Kensai :)

Remove ads