Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

Tokiwong

First Post
Most likely original unless you really want to play an old school character... think of it as an Elseworlds kind of thing to steal DC Comics lingo...

sort of a Kingdom Come kind of a thing... it happened but didn't... but it did :)

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
LOL I just hit upon an idea... a campaign called Year of the Comet... kind of dawn of a new age kind of thing... taking place just after the Comet flies over... any interest?
Maybe. Would depend on my ability to think up a PC I liked who was also sufficiently different from current superhero PCs.

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
Oooh, Doom III is finally out, eh? You'll have to tell us what you think of it, Toki.
Damn sexy game! The multiplayer is a little weak but the single player is pretty damn tight, and the graphics are just... to drool over... thankfully my Radeon XT Pro 256 MB is hanging just fine :) got it at 1280x1024 right now... on High... and it just a feats for the eyes... might try the higher setting later :) very photo realistic...

Hey.. can I use a HP (my last one according to my count) to save myself from a dying wound? (since apparently my light amount of regen means I don't merit any healing :p )

Remove ads