• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

Tokiwong

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
Okay I'lljust lie back and gurle a bit then. :lol:

"Is that a spleen?"

"I don't know.. doyou mean the green thing or the pink one?"
Kain, Cassie will be fine in a few moments... so don't stress...

BTW everyone recieves 3 XP for the issue, and Hero Points are replenished as we start the conclsuion of the storyarc... As usual I will answer any questions to the editor!

Shalimar

First Post
Dear Editor

Now that Anika is face to face with her gods, will her powers still work if the gods don't want them to? Or will she stop using the crutch? And whats the deal with Tommy and Kelly, they weren't being very safe, will the reader's be treated to a cautionary tale of what can happen?

Will Legacy ever get to go home, or will they be trapped in the land of the smart asses forever.

PS. I love the comic so far, keep up the good work Evil Toki Comics.

Tokiwong said:
Kain, Cassie will be fine in a few moments... so don't stress...

BTW everyone recieves 3 XP for the issue, and Hero Points are replenished as we start the conclsuion of the storyarc... As usual I will answer any questions to the editor!
I know.. was just going for a little bit of black humor. :D

Does make you wonder what a leathal wound looks like for her though.

Hm.. might have enough for a couple levels of regen now.. hmmmm...

Hammerhead

Explorer
Eh, Ryan will be fine. He can just use his solution to everything: Extra Effort. Interestingly, Dimensional Travel is a Power Stunt of Cosmic Power :) Not that Ryan knows that, of course. And James can EE Dimensional Travel too. And Anika, of course, since she can EE everything.

Is Gadget acting with more than friendly intentions towards Anika?

Will Ares realize that he's completely outclassed by Thor, since Ares once lost in a contest of strength with a mortal, whereas Thor has not? And Ares got schooled by Hephaestus, a wimpy blacksmith god. Loser.

Will Thor realize that San Francisco is NOT Asgard or even Norwegian in any way, and go back home?

Agamon

Adventurer
Saving those XP, Toki.

Oh, and my letter:

Dear Editor,

What a great comic! It must be pretty popular, too, I swear I saw Issue 1 selling on eBay for $150!

Anyway, I'm loving this Freedomverse-type world our heroes in black got sucked into. Totally clashes with the Legacy universe, it's great. I am missing Star, though. She's one of the comic's more interesting characters. But I'm sure we'll see more of her in the future.

I like the charcter development I'm seeing in Kelly. She used to be really annoying with Neuro in her head. Now she's annoying in much different way. Looking forward on seeing how her relationship pans out with Tommy, she seems to actually be having an affect on him...

What was with Ryan going all powerless before Legacy left their home dimension? Hopefully when (if?) he gets back, he's still glowing purple.

I heard a rumor of some of the Teen Justice girls having the hots for pretty-boy Mark. It'll be interesting to see how much commitment he's got for his android girlfriend back home.

Is Red Witch dead? That was some explosion her staff made. I have a funny feeling we haven't seen the last of her...

Hey, what's the rest of Legacy doing during this extended mission? We haven't heard much from John, Billy and Bjoba for some time.

Wow, Karen's got the god the Strength for her boyfriend, wonder what she thinks of that. One thing's for sure, no one will be kicking sand in his face at the beach.

Kiyana's quite the whiner. She has a point though, this team fights amongst itself a bit too much. They'd better get their act together before the showdown with Overseer.

James is a cool character, but he needs a good plot twist. How about Kiyana getting possessed by the ghost of her grandfather, a Cold War KGB assassin who mistakes James for an old mark that got away? That'd be great!

Cassie v2.0 kicks mucho butt! Good thing about her inqusitiveness, it's really ended up being a benefit to the whole group. Hopefully we soon find more about who she really is and why she why she's there.

Anika's such a hothead...someone needs some anger management classes, I think. I have a funny feeling the aftermath of her meeting with Thor isn't going to turn out so well. Maybe in the end it'll be for the better, might be a rough ride getting to that point, though.

Looking forward to next ish. In the meantime, Make Mine Evil!

Tokiwong

First Post
Editor Replies!

Shalimar said:
Dear Editor

Now that Anika is face to face with her gods, will her powers still work if the gods don't want them to? Or will she stop using the crutch? And what’s the deal with Tommy and Kelly, they weren't being very safe, will the reader's be treated to a cautionary tale of what can happen?

Will Legacy ever get to go home, or will they be trapped in the land of the smart asses forever.

PS. I love the comic so far, keep up the good work Evil Toki Comics.

Dear Shalimar,

Anika is facing her demons and facing her faith head on, only time will tell how this will affect her growth and her powers. As far as Kelly and Tommy are concerned, we believe that the story itself will be something more then an Afternoon special.

As far as leaving Earth: Majestic; time will tell but the next issue is the conclusion of Innocence Lost so stay tuned true believer!

Dear Hammerhead,

Hammerhead said:
Is Gadget acting with more than friendly intentions towards Anika?

No, but Aris may have more then friendly intentions towards Ryan... ;)

Hammerhead said:
Will Ares realize that he's completely outclassed by Thor, since Ares once lost in a contest of strength with a mortal, whereas Thor has not? And Ares got schooled by Hephaestus, a wimpy blacksmith god. Loser.

Yeah mythology is rife with mortals getting the one up on the divine. But rest assured Ares is very dangerous and powerful, just a little stupid and arrogant. Outclassed depends on a fair fight, rest assured this Ares is anything but fair...

Hammerhead said:
Will Thor realize that San Francisco is NOT Asgard or even Norwegian in any way, and go back home?

For some reason they share the same zip code... go figure.

Dear Agamon

Agamon said:
Dear Editor,

What a great comic! It must be pretty popular, too, I swear I saw Issue 1 selling on eBay for $150!

Yeah Issue #1 is all sold out... actually a small printing, being a new untested series, we sort of thought less was better. We learned our lesson for Issue #2, and now Issue #1 is hot on the resell market!

Agamon said:
Anyway, I'm loving this Freedomverse-type world our heroes in black got sucked into. Totally clashes with the Legacy universe, it's great. I am missing Star, though. She's one of the comic's more interesting characters. But I'm sure we'll see more of her in the future.

We love the new world too, just launched a new series called the Extraordinary Guardians, a team of heroes with a mystical bent based out of Freedom City.

As far as Star is concerned, we love Star! The android with heart will be back sooner then later, and she will play a future role in events to come!

Agamon said:
I like the character development I'm seeing in Kelly. She used to be really annoying with Neuro in her head. Now she's annoying in much different way. Looking forward on seeing how her relationship pans out with Tommy, she seems to actually be having an affect on him...

Yes Kelly on the surface seems so plucky, and cute, but she has one of the more edgy backgrounds out of the group. We think we have tackled it in a way that is tasteful and educational, yet still entertaining. And yes we want to see how things turn out between her and Tommy as well.

Agamon said:
What was with Ryan going all powerless before Legacy left their home dimension? Hopefully when (if?) he gets back, he's still glowing purple.

Something’s are better left unknown... but there is a reason... trust me on that one.

Agamon said:
I heard a rumor of some of the Teen Justice girls having the hots for pretty-boy Mark. It'll be interesting to see how much commitment he's got for his android girlfriend back home.

What can we say, he is a mega hottie as the girls around the office like to say. The cool, somewhat collected, silent type, slowly growing into his leadership role. The Teen Justice girls just can't help themselves...

Agamon said:
Is Red Witch dead? That was some explosion her staff made. I have a funny feeling we haven't seen the last of her...

:)

Agamon said:
Hey, what's the rest of Legacy doing during this extended mission? We haven't heard much from John, Billy and Bjoba for some time.

Our writers were actually kicking around a few ideas about this. It should be addressed next issue, they have not been forgotten...

Agamon said:
Wow, Karen's got the god the Strength for her boyfriend, wonder what she thinks of that. One thing's for sure, no one will be kicking sand in his face at the beach.

Kal is well a bundle of surprises and contradictions. Being the God of Strength has its perks, but with some obvious drawbacks as has been seen...

Agamon said:
Kiyana's quite the whiner. She has a point though, this team fights amongst itself a bit too much. They'd better get their act together before the showdown with Overseer.

Kiyana as a character is slowly shedding her naiveté, expect her to become more... assertive and sure of herself in the future along with... well you will see :)

Agamon said:
James is a cool character, but he needs a good plot twist. How about Kiyana getting possessed by the ghost of her grandfather, a Cold War KGB assassin who mistakes James for an old mark that got away? That'd be great!

Nice idea, maybe you should work for us ;)

Agamon said:
Cassie v2.0 kicks mucho butt! Good thing about her inquisitiveness, it's really ended up being a benefit to the whole group. Hopefully we soon find more about who she really is and why she why she's there.

Funny you should mention that, the next few stories will be a back to the basics kind of deal, with character development across the board, and more delving into the twisted lives of the kids of the Institute... plus the aftermath...

Agamon said:
Anika's such a hothead...someone needs some anger management classes, I think. I have a funny feeling the aftermath of her meeting with Thor isn't going to turn out so well. Maybe in the end it'll be for the better, might be a rough ride getting to that point, though.

Looking forward to next ish. In the meantime, Make Mine Evil!

We would like to think that Valkyrie is a fitting name for this fiery blonde. Anika is a strong girl, but her faith will be tested, and perhaps her own identity and sense of self...

Thank you for all the kind words and questions True Believers!

By the way stay tuned, a new series in the Legacy Universe will be launching soon! Elite: Year One a story depicting the early years of the fall of the Comet and the changes that elites brought to the world. Featuring many characters from the current series, plus several new characters, and sizzling new artwork!

Stay tuned, and keep reading!

-Editor

Samnell

Explorer
Banked the pp, Toki. Nearly blew them on upping Mark's Con so he could take Rapid Healing, but then I remembered we have a perfectly good Ryan around to fix us up. :)

And while I'm here...

Dear Editor:

My friends and I know a guy who looks just like Yoshi. Are any of our heroes based on real people?

Tokiwong

First Post
Samnell said:
Dear Editor:

My friends and I know a guy who looks just like Yoshi. Are any of our heroes based on real people?

Dear Samnell,

I would like to say that certain characters are based off of real people, probably those the artists know, but nothing intentional. Well overly intentional, but if there is any similarities between fictional characters and real is totally unintentional. With that said, Kiyana reminds me of a girl I used to date... ;)

-The Editor

Remove ads